1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not my bike but.

Close to Orlando there is a 2009 BMW K1200LT on craigslist for $18500

http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/2701477662.html

Purchased last Dec. 4th. Back rest, GPS, and other extras. 780 miles, always garage kept. Great bike.

I have three bikes, one has to go.

Price seems a little high and if anyone needs me to check it out I would be willing.

Paul

·
Registered
494 Posts
I would have been all over this one (providing it's legit) if it were for sale when I bought my used 09 in August. Timing is everything!!!
It's a tad high but by much in my opinion.

Very nice of you Paul to extend your services to check out the bike for any members here.....

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have an 09 with all the bells and whistles that I would be willing to sell for $17,000.00
Less than 4500 miles. serviced at the dealer at 600 miles. Engine, transmission and final drive oil changed at 3000 miles. Garage kept, pristine.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Kelly Blue Book has a trade in value of $12.975 and a retail value of $17,100.00. I'd say it is a $15,000.00 real world value.

·
Registered
729 Posts
It's also on fleebay, it notes it was never titled. I wonder if you will get the full 3 year warranty. If you do that will help with pricing. If not, based on selling prices, it is a 15k bike.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New2rt said:
It's also on fleebay, it notes it was never titled. I wonder if you will get the full 3 year warranty. If you do that will help with pricing. If not, based on selling prices, it is a 15k bike.

I do not see this one on ebay.

There is one that says never titled, but that is a 2008 and in a different state.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Gary, I wish I would have known in August you would/wanted to sell an 09.....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sorry, I didn't know in August that I would want to sell it. However, I just do not have the time to ride. Work and Grandson keep me very busy. Have had it for a year now and it has less than 4500 miles. It deserves to be ridden more than that.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am itching for an R1200GSA and might have my '09 LT 28K miles up for sale as soon as I can get an interstate test drive on a GSA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts