BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Email advisory for Pre-registration say it is 'discounted' pricing. How much is the regular registration pricing. I haven't decided yet if I will be going this year or not, and would like to find out what the difference is.

Thanks.

·
Registered
448 Posts
RdcrzR said:
Email advisory for Pre-registration say it is 'discounted' pricing. How much is the regular registration pricing. I haven't decided yet if I will be going this year or not, and would like to find out what the difference is.

Thanks.

Hey there John-- To my knowledge, there's no difference in pricing in so far as to registration. I've attended the last two CCR's and the only deal with "pre-registeration" is that they give folks who attended the most recent CCR first chance at signing up. Either way, it's a great deal ... and the Board does an an outstanding job getting you very competitive rates at the venues. The registration fee, to my knowledge, is the same in any event.

Bottomline, if you're thinking that you can attend ... sign up. They sell out every year!

Enjoy,

Jeff

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
John,

It's the same deal every year. Pre-registration is at the 2005 pre-registration price.
Last year's pre-registration price was $99 and the regular registration price was $109. So the 2006 pre-registration price is $99. The 2006 regular registration will be at whatever the BoD determines based on the budgeting process.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to both El Jeffe and Jeff for the replies.

I 've been to both Breck and Grand Tetons - both excellent - and am looking forward to 2006 as well. I'll probably be going but looks like right now will have to hold off on the sign-up. If all works out, I'll be registering in a couple of months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts