BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally remembered how to submit a K1200LT thread!
Can anyone tell me where I might get a used radio control surround panel for my 2006 K1200LT?
I mounted a GPS on mine and drilled holes doing so and now I want to mount it differently.
I have heard this part referred to as being stingray shaped but I am sure K1200 folk will know what I am looking for and I cannot locate one in the "land of kangaroos"

·
Registered
426 Posts
Check a parts fische, believe you are looking for part number 65147692826 or 65147692827. Dont' know why two part numbers, but it is the part with the control buttons for the radio. Pretty costly though, $600+ in the states. Maybe check the different ebay sites or maybe someone will want to trade with you. Good luck

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ebay, has an unusually high number of LT parts on there right now. Might want to check them out...I believe I saw one on there.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new02oldlt said:
Ebay, has an unusually high number of LT parts on there right now. Might want to check them out...I believe I saw one on there.
Good Luck!

Thanks for assistance.
I am getting the item from engelandmoto in NC

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
new02oldlt said:
Good Luck!

With help from members I am getting one from engelandmoto in NC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts