BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2006 K1200LT.
Bike is all stock to my knowledge. Runs well. Looks great with a few typical dings and scratches. Nothing you can see 5 feet away.

Long story short bike has 91,000 + miles. Just had oil changed at the dealer. They gave me a laundry list of stuff they say I should do for maintenance. I love the bike but I don’t have the time or expertise or tools to work on the bike. We all know BMW is expensive as this is my third K bike.

I will guarantee it starts and runs. Radio/CD player cruise control, heated grips, etc......all accessories work. Lock on the throttle side hard case looks like someone tried to break in or drill it out.

$2000 plus shipping and I’ll sell the entire bike. It’s too nice to part out. I put 6,000 miles on it this summer. For some that’s Not a lot but this just to tell you this is a solid bike.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's an average deal. They are hard to sell. I saw a mint 30k example sell for 2600 recently. It's worth maybe a grand to a dealer. If you don't sell it within 2 weeks you'll end up owning it for a while or drop your price till it sells

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's an average deal. They are hard to sell. I saw a mint 30k example sell for 2600 recently. It's worth maybe a grand to a dealer. If you don't sell it within 2 weeks you'll end up owning it for a while or drop your price till it sells
Yeah I see your logic. However, I’m a rider have owned and ridden for 30 years. This is my fourth BMW. I suspect I have the logic of most people that ride, and that is if I have to lower my give away price for a bike in this nice a condition, I’ll just keep it and ride it, even if I decide to purchase another bike as its stable mate. As for that matter I could purchase an 07 - 09 and have this as a pristine parts donor.
This is a bike I was riding in the last 2 weeks. I can crank it up in the spring and ride like I do right now. Any decent 06 or later BMW K1200LT is worth my asking price. It is sad though that properly parted it would sell for more than my asking price.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Selling my 2006 K1200LT.
Bike is all stock to my knowledge. Runs well. Looks great with a few typical dings and scratches. Nothing you can see 5 feet away.

Long story short bike has 91,000 + miles. Just had oil changed at the dealer. They gave me a laundry list of stuff they say I should do for maintenance. I love the bike but I don’t have the time or expertise or tools to work on the bike. We all know BMW is expensive as this is my third K bike.

I will guarantee it starts and runs. Radio/CD player cruise control, heated grips, etc......all accessories work. Lock on the throttle side hard case looks like someone tried to break in or drill it out.

$2000 plus shipping and I’ll sell the entire bike. It’s too nice to part out. I put 6,000 miles on it this summer. For some that’s Not a lot but this just to tell you this is a solid bike.
Where is the bike?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.