78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me thinks I want to sell my 2005 LT with hannigan sidecar
any help is appreciated.
Pictures forthcoming

·
Registered
252 Posts
This isn't exactly a hot marketplace for LT rigs. My suggestion would be to put it on Craigslist. Make sure you take good pics and DON'T take the pics inside your garage. Get the rig out into daylight for the pics. Then make sure you crop out all the sky and pavement above and below the bike so that the rig itself fills the frame.

Once it's on Craigslist, somebody will double list it for you on the Adventure Rider "Hacks For Sale" thread which will get your ad a lot more eyeballs and clicks. If you've never used Craigslist before, just remember to go back and "renew" your listing every four days so that it doesn't disappear.

I bought my BUTKA from Craigslist and I know a bunch of other guys who found their rigs on Craigslist. The only caveat is that you need to be a savvy seller. That means if anybody comes to you with some kind of "deal" they want to do, it's likely a scam. I don't know how experienced you are at this sort of thing so if you get any weird replies and want a 2nd opinion feel free to send me a PM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts