BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PO removed the stock Nav that came with my 2006, along with the mounting bracket. So, Stella has a set of empty holes above the stingray, and I'd like to remedy that situation. I looked at ebay, and everything there was aftermarket at best, and silly at worst. I'd love it if someone could give me a source for an OEM replacement, or at very least, a purpose fit reproduction.

Thanks in Advance!

Mark:bmw:

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Check out the microfiche from MAX BMW. I sent someone else the thread in the past that had a similar need. It's about $135 from what I recall. :crying:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Install a Co-Pilot Shelf and mount the nav up there, closer to your normal line of vision and also much safer because of it. You can find a nice Roundel to cover the mounting location on the stingray.

Reactions: cws and johnbaker15

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Install a Co-Pilot Shelf and mount the nav up there, closer to your normal line of vision and also much safer because of it. You can find a nice Roundel to cover the mounting location on the stingray.
I'm sure I can find that by googling, but what exactly is a co-pilot shelf? Sorry for my newb-ness...:eek:

Mark

·
Registered
594 Posts
Be wise and do not purchase some "Garmin LT-Navigator" under BMW brand. Good quality aftermarket Navigators for bikes available (TomTom, Garmin). The original "LT-navigators are outdated" long time ago.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You need to be computer savy and do a google search. This is the first hit I got when I did a google search:
BMR Products - Display Products
Thanks. I checked that unit out, and it's on my short list of must have farkles. :cool:

I just removed one from a 99 k1200lt . No unit. But the mount and wiring harness.
If interested email me .
Marty
[email protected]
Thanks to you as well, but I'm no longer looking for one. See above...:sun:

Mark :bmw:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts