BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting rid of the bikes that are not running, Said lt, 68 triumph bonneville, and r65. Make me an offer. Be kind thanks for reading.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I am getting rid of the bikes that are not running, Said lt, 68 triumph bonneville, and r65. Make me an offer. Be kind thanks for reading.
A little more info would be very helpful for those interested. Things like condition, mileage, options, extras, location, asking price, etc.
This is a good place to sell an LT, but if I was interested I would want more detail.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The gold lt,I' am selling needs a clutch, and a rear main seal. Is apart with transmission, clutch, and seal removed waiting for new parts and assembly. thanks for reading my ad, if you have more questions please ask.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The gold lt,I' am selling needs a clutch, and a rear main seal. Is apart with transmission, clutch, and seal removed waiting for new parts and assembly. thanks for reading my ad, if you have more questions please ask.
Ok, the sandy gold lt, has 36000 miles in good condition, it has a taller windsheild than what comes with it new, still has the cd player in the side case. I live in the baltimore,md area. If interested please make offer, more than 3,000 dollars. Will estimate delivery cost depending on location. Will post pictures soon as possible. Due to health I can not complete this project of replacing clutch and rear main seal. Again thanks for reading.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi, guys I have to amend my for sale list. The r65 is staying home no longer for sale. Thanks again for reading stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts