BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In excellent shape, low miles, anything it has ever needed has been added or replaced.
I have gone through all the Threads in regards to expected known issues and all have been updated or addressed.
New tires,
Brake Lines,
Fuel connectors,
ECU Chip upgrade,
Fork seals,
Rear shock upgraded,
Tire Pressure Gauge and senders
Cruising Lights
Fog Lights
Upgraded HI-beam
Extra power taps added
Battery disconnect added
Usb charge points added
Cup holder non BMW added
Vs 1 Garmin BMW GPS
Mount for Radar Detector detector
lots of extras.

There are a few minor scratches in the paint.
Rt Mirror is the worst of it.
I hate to sell, but we live in crappy times
s.

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 BMW K1200 LT (88K on 2020/08/13)
205 Posts
Jay.
I know what you mean, about these sucky times. Sorry that it's come to this. Do you have this beauty posted any where else. Interested, but looking for better pictures.

Reactions: tvguy

·
Cat Herder
1,626 Posts
Does this bike have the CB radio and the Cassette plus CD player in the oddment box? This looks like a LTE

·
Registered
2003 BMW K1200 LT (88K on 2020/08/13)
205 Posts
Hey now Tvguy, I saw it first... 😀. I believe you are correct, that it is an LTE, the CB on my 03 LTE does not work, but everything else does.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jay.
I know what you mean, about these sucky times. Sorry that it's come to this. Do you have this beauty posted any where else. Interested, but looking for better pictures.
Its up with the same picts on Craigslist. There is a scratch on the right side at your thigh.
a scratch on the trunk lid rear. The Rt Mirror is the worst of it.
Other than the minor scratches its in excellent condition.

I can get you fresh Picts Friday or Sat tell me what you want and I will take fresh ones.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does this bike have the CB radio and the Cassette plus CD player in the oddment box? This looks like a LTE
IT has the CD Player, Which I pulled and still have, installed a Bluetooth, Also has the CB, Which I have never used.
I have a bluetooth Intercom as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.