BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be able to listen to my MP3 through the Aux input on the commsystem, but it has stopped working for some reason.
I'm not sure what happened, but when I connect my MP3 via the mini-jack cable, I get no sound.
Is there a connection under the stingray that might have come loose?
Could it be corrosion?
Is there a setting on the commsystem that needs to be reset?

Any help appreciated.

John

·
Registered
92 Posts
John,

I have a 2000KLT with a Commsystem. You might try the spkr/ext push button next to the aux jack.

Kimble

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you kidding me? How stupid do you think a person could be?

I write these questions only after trying all the normal things to get things to work. I expect the member here to give me reasoned advise or none at all.

And by the way... that's a big No on the Mute.

Also, Pushed the Speaker/intercom button back and forth just like I did when it used to work fine... last year.

·
Old Dawg
3,281 Posts
JohnR said:
Are you kidding me? How stupid do you think a person could be?

I write these questions only after trying all the normal things to get things to work. I expect the member here to give me reasoned advise or none at all.

And by the way... that's a big No on the Mute.

Also, Pushed the Speaker/intercom button back and forth just like I did when it used to work fine... last year.
Wow, he is just trying to be helpful and you have to answer like this, sounds like you need to go take ride and relax.

·
Registered
156 Posts
John

I had the same problem on my first 03LTE. The intercom is made by J & M, I spoke with John at J&M and he suggested I send it back to them for repair. They replaced a relay inside the unit shipped it back to me and didn't charge me. I would contact them directly to see if they can help you.

Good Luck

Will Hedgspeth
03LTE

·
Registered
360 Posts
Dear John,
Understanding that you are from KS and reading your response as to "how stupid you may be", it is apparent that we under estimated your stupidity. Try placing your MP3 player closer to your ear (which is connected to your head) and you will find them both firmly tucked up in your butt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts