BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

Just have a few quesions that I know you all can help me with. I bought my 2002 LTE from my father-in-law who bought it used with 400 miles on it. Got a killer of a steal and I got an even better one.
What headsets can be used with the comm system on the 2002. Will I have to go with BMW or can I find a good used set from J&M.
Also, has anyone ever used the frs option and tried to match up freq. with a chatterbox? Anyhelp would be greately appreciated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You can buy the headsets from J&M, however the lower cord will have to be ordered from your BMW dealer. Some of the FRS patch cords are no longer available through BMW or J&M, these worked great and yes, the FRS, will match channels with your chatterbox. I used this system on my 03 LTE. What a great way to communicate, listen to the stereo, GPS, Cell phone, ect.

My new 07 has a newer system so I had to start all over with my comm system cords. Good Luck

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for the quick reply. Do you know anyone in here like yourself who upgraded and does not need those cords anymore and who would be willing to sell? :bmw:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts