BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike was just disassembled for parts. Everything is in decent (if not better) condition. The bike was in an accident four months ago, bit the only real damage was the forks getting bent. Please message me or respond to this thread with what you are interested in and I will respond to you post haste. Not looking for a fortune, just need to clear space in my garage.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Located in Orange County, California. Will ship light parts.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
I have a Toscana Green trunk with a good latch I would sell. PM me.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
I'm looking for a power brake module. PM me if yours is available.
Thank you,

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
29k miles, Last serviced at BMW dealer, 2 weeks before accident. Just general maintenance has been performed since I purchased the bike. ABS unit is out, everything else is functional and in good shape, besides the forks and nose fairing.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Is the ABS unit sold?

·
Registered
698 Posts
When you get down to it, I could use the black fuel cover, if the condition is good. This would be the entire piece that is on top of the bike that has the radio in it. I would also be interested in the chrome looking covers on the front of the windshield. If you have the metal quick disconnects on the fuel lines, I am interested in those. Finally, I might could use the gas tank but that is big.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
When you get down to it, I could use the black fuel cover, if the condition is good. This would be the entire piece that is on top of the bike that has the radio in it. I would also be interested in the chrome looking covers on the front of the windshield. If you have the metal quick disconnects on the fuel lines, I am interested in those. Finally, I might could use the gas tank but that is big.
The radio is not for sale, but the rest is. The covers I have are not chrome, they are slate gray. I'll sell the entire fuel lines. If you want the quick connects, you'll have to remove them from the lines yourself.

Send me a PM and we can arrange getting these to you.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Hi sorry to hear about the accident . I have a 2000 LT that I'm selling. I need the F/R knob as I lost mine at night after having a new clutch installed and doing the tupperware myself. Let me know as it would be helpful to get it back on so it could be used . thx

·
Registered
698 Posts
The radio is not for sale, but the rest is. The covers I have are not chrome, they are slate gray. I'll sell the entire fuel lines. If you want the quick connects, you'll have to remove them from the lines yourself.

Send me a PM and we can arrange getting these to you.
I definitely don't need the radio or the CB. Just the black cover that is under the painted parts on top.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi sorry to hear about the accident . I have a 2000 LT that I'm selling. I need the F/R knob as I lost mine at night after having a new clutch installed and doing the tupperware myself. Let me know as it would be helpful to get it back on so it could be used . thx
Please send me a Private Message with your contact information and we'll get this going.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts