BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale in Sherman, IL.

I am selling the 2001 K1200, with 20,650 miles on it, and wanted to list it on here first. Please send PM if interested.

2001 BMW K1200LT
20,650 Miles
New Items on Bike:
AVON Tires front and back
Spiegler Brake Lines
Rear brakes (front barely used)
Darius Floorboards 1 3/4" down
Bakup Backrest
Fuel Filter, U Bend, Air Filter
John's Performance Chip- Stage 6
Black Anodized Rear Rack
6 Disc CD Changer (taken out)
Reverse Works Great
Top Latch on Case NOT Broken
Spare Motronic
Foot pegs

Flaws:
Minor Scratches (have matching paint for touch up)
Antenna not attached (antenna cord removed)

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Relisting: Going in for double knee replacement next summer and need to stay off bike...I am afraid I will be tempted to ride her when I am not supposed to be. Mileage is now at 20,820 and I just had new clutch and rear drive oil changed, valves adjusted, new plugs, oil and radiator fluid changed. I have a Clymer manual and tools to go with the bike. She is ready to ride for 100,000 + miles but I am afraid it will not be me doing the riding. :crying:

Please PM if you would like more pictures!

Jerry

·
Registered
847 Posts
Relisting: Going in for double knee replacement next summer and need to stay off bike...I am afraid I will be tempted to ride her when I am not supposed to be. Mileage is now at 20,820 and I just had new clutch and rear drive oil changed, valves adjusted, new plugs, oil and radiator fluid changed. I have a Clymer manual and tools to go with the bike. She is ready to ride for 100,000 + miles but I am afraid it will not be me doing the riding. :crying:

Please PM if you would like more pictures!

Jerry
Sorry to here about the knee replacement It does sound like the bike is ready to go for some If I did not do all the clutch,final and whole bunch of other things on my bike I most likely would take I know I could own two bikes
Any way good luck on the knees

·
Registered
315 Posts
The new knees will make a new man out of you! You will find that you can do things so much better than before. It takes hard work on the therapy, and about 6 months of discomfort. I had mine done in 2013, I was riding again after 4 months.

Reactions: ProfSnape

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just noticed that you are running johns chip stage 6, did you leave the CCP (yellow loop plug under the back top case) in or remove it?
Just curious,
johnnya

1 - 5 of 5 Posts