BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow it's a triple play for B Days here in Nor Cal.

Alvero & Rich - Happy Birthday!
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
amarider said:
Wow it's a triple play for B Days here in Nor Cal.

Alvero & Rich - Happy Birthday!

Looks like Doug isn't the oldest guy in the crew after all:D Happy Birthday Guys!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,423 Posts
tedhudson said:
Looks like Doug isn't the oldest guy in the crew after all:D Happy Birthday Guys!!!!
There is always somebody older, younger, taller, shorter, richer, poorer but I have not found anyone besides me who has broken their GS in half !!!

Happy B- Day Alvero and Rich.
 

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
Happy Birthday guys!!! Come to dinner tomorrow night and the beer is on us! :beer: :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,424 Posts
dougholck said:
There is always somebody older, younger, taller, shorter, richer, poorer but I have not found anyone besides me who has broken their GS in half !!!
But you always like to be first!!!

Happy B'day to all three of ya'!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,439 Posts
dougholck said:
There is always somebody older, younger, taller, shorter, richer, poorer but I have not found anyone besides me who has broken their GS in half !!!
Talk about friends of distinction!

Happy Birthday!
 

·
Rider Journeyman
Joined
·
2,015 Posts
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Rich and Al, Wahooo!!!! :yeah::yeah:

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
dougholck said:
There is always somebody older, younger, taller, shorter, richer, poorer but I have not found anyone besides me who has broken their GS in half !!!

Happy B- Day Alvero and Rich.
John Laporta broke his in half coming over Hunter Mountain headed for the race track. He had to stay out there alone until 3:00am waiting for a truck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
I didn't know you guys were twins :). Just kidding, I hope you both have a happy birthday.
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
dino2000 said:
John Laporta broke his in half coming over Hunter Mountain headed for the race track. He had to stay out there alone until 3:00am waiting for a truck.
and that wasn't as bad as the 5 hour ride back to camp in that flapped out old truck:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Thank you so much you guys.

I have been very busy with Schools and an in-law with hip replacement to even check the web.:eek:

One of these wednesdays I'll be able to get to a dinner. Also the Orca is making some grinding noises, so I have not ridden it for the last few weeks. I am affraid to find out what is going on.:eek:

Blessings to all,
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top