BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
I have this posted on the K1600 forum also just trying to reach a larger audience. This really pains me to do this but...up for sale is a Hardanger I recently purchased from another forum member. This suit is pristine. I bought it of course without being able to try on and...it's too tall. I'm 5'9" and I'm in between their L and XL. I wore it for one ride and it's great, but it looks like I'm a kid wearing my dad's suit. I need a L regular. So, Klim's sizing chart starts this suit out at 5'10" to 6'2". If this is you, you're going to get a deal of a lifetime. $700 firm! Paypal friends/family. Any other questions, ask away. This will be the only price reduction. I will keep/wear the suit if no takers.

Duff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If this suit is available, let’s trade PayPal info.
Hi Matt, I'm currently on day 5 of a 9 day road trip. I'm in Illinois right now and will be back this Friday evening. I'll send you my paypal info on a PM. Don't worry. The Hardanger is at home. I'm wearing my other Klim gear. If you have any questions! Let me know.

Duff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.