BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1999-2005 Clymer Manual - Gone

I have been parting out my 2003 LT and have everything apart. I ordered a new Clymer Manual for my 2009, so I have a used Manual that has some grease prints on the edges and some pages, but it is complete with all the pages.

If you are in the lower 48 and need one, reply back, and then PM or email your mailing address to [email protected]. First reply back gets it shipped free to them.

I still have some parts left, but I have sold a lot of parts on this forum and really appreciate the support.

Lowell

edit: I did reply to and PM WaywardSon's Wanted Ad a week ago and have not gotten a reply

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'd love one thanks!!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Fantastic!!! email and pm sent, Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: 1999-2005 Clymer Manual - Gone

lvahl said:
I have been parting out my 2003 LT and have everything apart. I ordered a new Clymer Manual for my 2009, so I have a used Manual that has some grease prints on the edges and some pages, but it is complete with all the pages.

If you are in the lower 48 and need one, reply back, and then PM or email your mailing address to [email protected]. First reply back gets it shipped free to them.

I still have some parts left, but I have sold a lot of parts on this forum and really appreciate the support.

Lowell

edit: I did reply to and PM WaywardSon's Wanted Ad a week ago and have not gotten a reply
Lowell...Not sure why, but I never got your PM......Oh well! Kudos to you for your generosity & I am glad another member got the benefit of it. Thanks anyway!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.