BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listed on Seattle Craigslist today as K1200
A 2001 LT with brembo brakes 31k miles for $1000!!
Wish I had the cash available right now

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
I think you overlooked the lack of a left side photo and the top of that left side damage on the speaker assembly. It's a parts bike.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I saw the damage on the speaker, I texted him, and that was because the bike tipped over when he was bringing it up from Cali in the back of a u haul and it rubbed on his tool box...

·
Registered
242 Posts
This sucks! I checked out the ad, its in my neck of the woods, only $1000 and I even sold my Goldwing today for $1500 (1982 GL1100). But, the property taxes are due and my wife would skin me alive if I used that money to buy another bike I don't really need.
Stay married, or get another bike and a divorce? Well, I love my wife so I guess one bike will have to do for now.

·
Registered
787 Posts
This sucks! I checked out the ad, its in my neck of the woods, only $1000 and I even sold my Goldwing today for $1500 (1982 GL1100). But, the property taxes are due and my wife would skin me alive if I used that money to buy another bike I don't really need.
Stay married, or get another bike and a divorce? Well, I love my wife so I guess one bike will have to do for now.
Nothing personal, I'm sure she is a lovely woman but you should re-think that.:histerica

·
Registered
338 Posts
Now bartering for a Honda Civic....

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, a buddy tried to buy it, now he wants to barter it..... flaky...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I do not see the ad, is it gone from CL?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts