BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm going to buy a LT. I have found both a 09 and a 07 that I'm intersted in and was wondering are there any sigificant differnces? It didn't seems obvious to me there were any changes. I've been riding Goldwings for the past 8 years, a 03 and a 05. I enjoyed them both but am looking foward trying the LT. thanks for you responses. Bill

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Bill,
I don't believe there were any changes from '07 to '09. The '09 might still have factory warranty remaining. It probably all comes down to price and maybe color. You can get an '09 in any color you want, as long as it's black. :D Good luck with your decision. Probably won't go wrong either way.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Besides color, the options included might be a little bit less. BMW added a few things along the way, like electro-hydraulic clutch and better audio earlier, and took away a decent took kit before 07.

The warranty might be worth the price difference. The bikes did not change in terms of trans or drive parts between 07 and 09.

You should enjoy either one.

Bill

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just bought a 09 with 2900 miles and am very happy. I am on my way to Deals Gap end of April.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts