BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys - got a cd stacker for my lt for those long trips - seems the harness is not there
has anyone a harness for sale???
would by some dumb chance the are the same for the earlier (2000-2002 ) there some on flea bay selling for 15.00

checking the fiche to see if the part number are the same but MAX goes to 04 only

thanks email me [email protected]

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,171 Posts
There is more to it than just the harness at the side case. The entire radio harness in the stingray is different as well ($$$). If you are handy with wiring and connectors you can make your own adapter. Let me know if you need a hand with this and want to tackle it. The pannier to the radio disconnect is the same for all years. So e-bay is half the issue solved.

Reactions: Tricky_dickey

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i ordered the harness from Flea bay and pick it up today- i am assuming it either plugs into the back of the head unit or there is a cable from the stingray harness - that it plugs into - once i see the harness end i can determine where and what it plugs into - guess the biggest thing is to know where the wire position to plug are going to be- thanks for the offer of help = i am sure i will contact you once i get the parts together

Thanks Richard

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,171 Posts
Let me know what you end up with and I'll see if I can help out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well after getting the harness and all the BS stuff off yet again it seems that A: have to get another stingray harness with the suffix 417 with grey connector or i have to manually wire in the the staker harness
whats your recommendations??? if there is a coding to the other harness and I have a schematic i can build something or shall I just search for another stingray harness
I mean it's only like 6 wire to tag into the oe harness

thanks for your help in advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts