Well I took off last Friday @ 7:00 AM and drove from Cincinnati, OH to Fredericksberg, VA picked up a Unigo trailer from another member of this site and returned home @ 1:00 AM:
1. Total Miles - 1014 (Iron Butt)
2. Hooked up the trailer in 5 minutes - all lights were a go
3. Loaded the trailer with about 40 lbs
4. Towed perfect . . .
5. In some high speed turns in West Virginia +80 mph passing trucks got a little light - not an issue
6. You cannot see that thing behind you no matter how hard you try
7. Backed up on several occassions with no problems - just like a trailer
8. Only time you can hear trailer is slow speed going over curbs
9. Gas mileage takes a very small hit when under tow
10. This trailer just fits the LT and does not compromise your riding style in almost all conditions
See picture the morning after . . .