Latest Unigo Production Information - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Nov 17th, 2005, 1:59 pm Thread Starter

Latest Unigo Production Information

I received an e-mail from the distributor Uni-go.us. Here is the latest info on the production of Uni-go trailers:

------------------------------------------------------

Good News! Uni-Go trailers will begin production in December with expected delivery dates in January. We are working out the final details of our distribution agreement with the new owners of Uni-Go trailers, and plan to be the premier dealer in this area, with the most comprehensive website for your purchasing decisions. Eventually, we expect a four-week delivery time (paint cure is the biggest culprit for time delays) with two week delivery for black models, which will be kept in stock. Some options may not be available til later this summer, and we should be getting our website up to date in the coming weeks with details.

Pent-up demand may stretch that four week delivery a bit longer in the beginning, but we should be ramped up and ready for the orders soon. After that initial process, we will concentrate on answering questions from those who are still in the shopping stages. We still have plenty of time before the Spring Rallies!

It is fully expected that the styling and appearance will remain consistent with the former model, building on its stylish appeal and satisfaction of current owners. The manufacturer will not offer factory-direct sales, and plans to distribute through their dealer network.

My next email to all of you should spell out the order/reservation process for those who have indicated they are ready for a Uni-Go right away. I expect, as before, there will be a deposit on placing the order, and the balance applied prior to shipping or pickup at the Ohio plant. All orders through me will be handled online including credit card processing of deposits and balances, but as always I will be available for telephone discussion when you can find me between rides.

I will be working on the www.Uni-Go.us website in the coming weeks to bring it back current, but there is already a lot of informative information on it, including the video of the trailer in action. Please ignore any reference to delivery, shipping and prices.

Speaking of prices, we expect the base unit to be in the $2300 range, but final figures are yet to be determined. At this time, what components are standard, and what are optional has yet to be determined, too.

Iíll let you know more as I get the information. Iím looking forward to working with you in the near future.

Jay P. Schwantes
American Uni-Go Motorcycle Trailers
Tel & Fax: (919) 309-9569

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#32756 -
'12
FLTRU Ember Red Sunglo (
)
'05
R1200GS Desert Yellow (
)
'00
K1200LTC Canyon Red (
) - Retired 10/2012
----------------------------------------------
'02
FLSTC Custom (
)
For bike shows, parades, Taco Thursdays and local rides on sunny days only.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in