The Golden Dragon Lives!!!! - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Apr 30th, 2007, 6:59 pm Thread Starter

Talking The Golden Dragon Lives!!!!

The Golden Dragon became self aware on Thursday April 26th, 2007. She did not know where she was and was scared until Monty from Nece Trikes in Windsor, Colorado, put on the final loving touches to her conversion. Monte calmed her nerves while talking in a soothing tone of tales of future rides and events. She could not quite understand that soon a stranger from the west would arrive, take her to distant lands and meet many cousins of her breed. There will be much she will need to learn but now she slipped into a restful slumber, awaiting her master and her destiny.

Her master is due to arrive in Windsor on May 8th, 2007, to inform, teach and program The Golden Dragon in the proper ways of the road. Much training will be needed. She maybe ready for her first CCR in 2008.

Now, if I can just get the site administrators to change my user name from "bluedreamcycle" to "GoldenDragon" I'll be ready to go. More info on the ride home to Oregon after May 12th.

Randi Kobernik
2005 K1200LT with a 2007 Hannigan Trike Kit "The Dragon"

It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of Dragons for thou art crunchy and good with katsup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old May 1st, 2007, 8:32 am

Copngrats to you and the dragon Randi...................

Allan..Illinois, Oregon, Arkansas, and tomorrow the Universe
2003 K1200LT trike - Starfighter
2004 R1150RTP - Combat Touring
IBA #38152
BMW-MOA 97667
Patriot Guard Riders
...and man of leisure

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old May 1st, 2007, 10:25 am

Smile Golden Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedreamcycle
The Golden Dragon became self aware on Thursday April 26th, 2007. She did not know where she was and was scared until Monty from Nece Trikes in Windsor, Colorado, put on the final loving touches to her conversion. Monte calmed her nerves while talking in a soothing tone of tales of future rides and events. She could not quite understand that soon a stranger from the west would arrive, take her to distant lands and meet many cousins of her breed. There will be much she will need to learn but now she slipped into a restful slumber, awaiting her master and her destiny.

Her master is due to arrive in Windsor on May 8th, 2007, to inform, teach and program The Golden Dragon in the proper ways of the road. Much training will be needed. She maybe ready for her first CCR in 2008.

Now, if I can just get the site administrators to change my user name from "bluedreamcycle" to "GoldenDragon" I'll be ready to go. More info on the ride home to Oregon after May 12th.

Randi
Congratulation's on the new ride.
Hope you have a great ride home

Tim In Portland

2000 Lt Icon
"Ike"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 4 Old May 4th, 2007, 1:28 pm Thread Starter

Made the change and now my user ID is GoldenDragon.

Randi Kobernik
2005 K1200LT with a 2007 Hannigan Trike Kit "The Dragon"

It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of Dragons for thou art crunchy and good with katsup.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in