Anyone looking for a Uni-Go - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old Aug 16th, 2006, 11:22 am Thread Starter

Anyone looking for a Uni-Go

For those of you who may be interested, there is a Uni-go trailer, with LT hitch, wire harness and spare tire for sale on the BMW MOA site (classified section).

Seller: michaeldjohnson (MOA #80199)E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 435-734-9388

I tried buying it myself but the logistics of a purchase on the other side of the country, it's located outside Salt Lake City, does not work for me. I probably should have posted on the trailer section but thought it would get more exposure here before it is sold. I have no vested interest in this trailer. I just could not work out a cost effective way to get it to Georgia so I am passing on it. Thought I would let fellow forum members know who may be interested in a New Zealand model Uni-go and a lot closer to Salt Lake City.

May we never find the end of the road!

Perry Ridgway

oknplm

Last edited by oknplm; Aug 16th, 2006 at 11:28 am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old Aug 16th, 2006, 6:40 pm

Saw it yesterday too. If it wasn't in Utah I probably would have tried to buy it too. $1,600.00 with the hitch and wiring harness is a pretty good deal. There was one on Ebay about a week ago -- went for $1,800 without a hitch.

Carl

Euclid, Ohio
2003 Silver LTE
1971 HD XLH Sportster
post #3 of 6 Old Aug 17th, 2006, 9:12 am
Gold Supporter

Unigo

I like the concept and design. I got a quote for $3429 in early May. This was with matching paint, chrome, lights, power outlet, Hitch, handle, isolation relay, and freight. I hope to see a new one at CCR. I need to know I will go back to camping and have the time to use it before I invest this much. For one or two trips a year I could stay in motels with nice warm bed & showers.

2005 - K1200 LT Blue
The best in life is yet to come!

post #4 of 6 Old Aug 19th, 2006, 2:32 pm

I want to thank you for telling me about this trailer .... Yep I have a deposit on it now. I just have to get up to Utah and pick it up. Reading the threads posted sure makes my pocket book dwindle a bit ... But so much fun ..

Tom & Donna
2006 BMW K1200LT
Unigo Trailer
Albuquerque, New Mexico

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 6 Old Sep 13th, 2006, 10:02 pm

Picked it up in Salt Lake City last weekend. Great shape, and matches my bike color . Never pulled a motorcycle trailer before, my 625 mile trip back home could have been fun. My wife kept looking back for about 100 miles. Yep it's still behind us. It lived up to all the postings I have read. Don't even know it's behind you. Well except if you have my wife riding with you.. Ha Ha.. It will make a very nice addition to my garage..Thanks for letting me know it was for sale.

Tom & Donna
2006 BMW K1200LT
Unigo Trailer
Albuquerque, New Mexico

post #6 of 6 Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 8:31 am

PICS?????

Come on man...share...

'06 K1200LT Ocean Blue Metallic
'06 GL1800 Candy Black Cherry
Recovering Harley Rider

42 41.663' N / 73 38.651' W

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in