Brownie Sundae - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old Apr 1st, 2006, 7:22 pm Thread Starter

Brownie Sundae

Gloat, gloat, gloat!! Well, Doug and I coudn't stand it any longer and had to come get a Brownie Sundae at Ironhorse...yum, yum. And the prime rib wasn't bad either. Even ran into the primo chow hound himself, Brett, at the Deal's Gap Resort on Saturday afternoon out kicking tires and tellin' lies, but he and his lovely wife had to ride back home and couldn't join us. Ya missed a good one, Brett! It doesn't get much better than this, ya'll...see everybody in a few weeks!

P.S. John and Charlene just got back from Texas on their LT and are suitably hooked on the ride. From what he is saying, I think he is now a prime candidate for farklization!

Al Hennigan
'03 Anthracite LTE
'09 GS Adventure
Middle Tennessee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old Apr 1st, 2006, 7:28 pm
Wrencher Extraordinaire

Dang it Al, I was pouring concrete today. Trying to get the new Koi pond finished so I can go ridin more. Glad they are enjoying the LT. Less than 20 days to go and I can't wait.

John
2009 K1300GT Red Rocket
2009 R1200GS (Gone)
2005 K1200LT Ocean Blue Blue Wizard 110 K and counting...
2006 Bushtec Turbo+2 Spell
2004 330 Ci Convertable
K4AN

Have ridden a Motorcycle in all 48
But lack DE, MA, RI and CT with the 2005 LT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 Old Apr 1st, 2006, 7:39 pm

Thumbs up You gloaters you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger6
Gloat, gloat, gloat!! Well, Doug and I coudn't stand it any longer and had to come get a Brownie Sundae at Ironhorse...yum, yum. And the prime rib wasn't bad either. Even ran into the primo chow hound himself, Brett, at the Deal's Gap Resort on Saturday afternoon out kicking tires and tellin' lies, but he and his lovely wife had to ride back home and couldn't join us. Ya missed a good one, Brett! It doesn't get much better than this, ya'll...see everybody in a few weeks!

P.S. John and Charlene just got back from Texas on their LT and are suitably hooked on the ride. From what he is saying, I think he is now a prime candidate for farklization!
We weren't invited! We thought about it but we wanted to get back home; we stopped at Ocoee at Gondolier's and had pizza; a far cry from that yummy steak and brownie!

Y'all be carefull going home.

LEO REPORT: We didn't see any LEO's on the Dragon, we did quite a few NC Troopers south of the Dragon between Tapoco and Robbinsville and then saw more on 74 between Topton and the Tennessee State Line. No performance awards this time

Brett
2003 K1200LTC SOLD
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2018 K1600GA SOLD
2019 K1600GA Blue

North Georgia

2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 Old Apr 1st, 2006, 9:50 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger6

Good to hear that things hasn't change at Ironhorse, great food and good times, looking forward to Spring Training Camp II and see everybody... prime rib and sundaes too!..

Don G Norwood
11 R1200GSA w/DMC sidecar Radio Flyer IV
2015 G650GS, 1998 1200 C

"Oh Lord I pray, Just let me live long enough to do everything they say I have done"
post #5 of 9 Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 10:47 am

Smile

I managed poor planning, again! Held my second and LAST garage sale saturday - never again! The Samaritan center will get stuff immediately from now on.

Charles from Nashville rode down and we changed my oil in the PM then rode local. Looks like Transmission fluid change and new front brake pads today.

Al and Doug, Thanks for advance "testing" of the Brownie Sundae etc, never can be too careful.
post #6 of 9 Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 12:08 pm

Wink messenger13 ain't jealous!

Charlene emailed me the other day and told me that the Iron Horse is stocking up on brownies because they know that "SEXY is coming to town", and a LOT of people owe him a Brownie Sundae!!!
post #7 of 9 Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 1:55 pm Thread Starter

Charlene did in fact mention that this morning! But how are you gonna eat Brownie Sundaes if you're gonna be out by the fire strumming tunes for Skippy to sing along by? You'll have to get Brett to bring it outside for you I guess. He'll be countin' 'em out like the Three Stooges used to do counting money..."One for you, and one for me...two for you, and one, two for me, etc.!!"

Al Hennigan
'03 Anthracite LTE
'09 GS Adventure
Middle Tennessee
post #8 of 9 Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 6:00 am

Can you believe what I am reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger13
Charlene emailed me the other day and told me that the Iron Horse is stocking up on brownies because they know that "SEXY is coming to town", and a LOT of people owe him a Brownie Sundae!!!

Charlene MUST be thinking about someone else! I think that JOE owes us all a brownie; we can all sit by the fire, Joe and Don can pick their guitar and me and Skippy can sing until the cows come home! I should say "until the wolves start howling"! Now that won't take long!

Brett
2003 K1200LTC SOLD
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2018 K1600GA SOLD
2019 K1600GA Blue

North Georgia

2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

Last edited by pkpr1998; Apr 3rd, 2006 at 6:23 am.
post #9 of 9 Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 7:08 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkpr1998
"until the wolves start howling"! Now that won't take long!
And here all along I thought I could sing!

Al Hennigan
'03 Anthracite LTE
'09 GS Adventure
Middle Tennessee

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in