BMW Luxury Touring Community

BMW Luxury Touring Community (https://www.bmwlt.com/forums/)
-   South East (https://www.bmwlt.com/forums/south-east/)
-   -   Thanks to Lynn Keen (https://www.bmwlt.com/forums/south-east/70895-thanks-lynn-keen.html)

sheldan2 Oct 28th, 2012 5:19 pm

Thanks to Lynn Keen

A special thanks to Lynn Keen and his wife for putting up with me for the weekend and being gracious hosts in my trip down to Florida and back. A big thank you to you both. :-)

Lynn_Keen Oct 29th, 2012 9:48 am

Re: Thanks to Lynn Keen

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheldan2
A special thanks to Lynn Keen and his wife for putting up with me for the weekend and being gracious hosts in my trip down to Florida and back. A big thank you to you both. :-)

Hey Mike,
It was our pleasure. Enjoyed your company and glad you made it home safe and sound. If you pass this way in the future give us a shout.

pkpr1998 Oct 29th, 2012 7:14 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn_Keen
Hey Mike,
It was our pleasure. Enjoyed your company and glad you made it home safe and sound. If you pass this way in the future give us a shout.

Now I have a free place to stay while visiting flatland! :rotf:

Mike, how was the food? :D

sheldan2 Oct 29th, 2012 8:07 pm

Food and wine was good Brett.

pkpr1998 Oct 29th, 2012 9:09 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheldan2
Food and wine was good Brett.

Yeah, and I'm sure the company was good too.

Lynn_Keen Oct 30th, 2012 9:11 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkpr1998
Now I have a free place to stay while visiting flatland! :rotf:

Mike, how was the food? :D

Hey Bret, if you read the invitation in my post I think you would see that it was addressed to a nice guy named MIKE. Not some red neck named BRET!:histerica
However, Be that as it may, if'n you find yourself travel'n south across the state line we'd love for you to stop in and sit a spell. We have a standing rule that says the first five days are free but after that you pay! As far as food, there's always a can of beans and some peanut butter and jelly in the pantry. Ya'll come ya hear!

pkpr1998 Oct 30th, 2012 4:49 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn_Keen
Hey Bret, if you read the invitation in my post I think you would see that it was addressed to a nice guy named MIKE. Not some red neck named BRET!:histerica
However, Be that as it may, if'n you find yourself travel'n south across the state line we'd love for you to stop in and sit a spell. We have a standing rule that says the first five days are free but after that you pay! As far as food, there's always a can of beans and some peanut butter and jelly in the pantry. Ya'll come ya hear!

LOL! :histerica

And I will extend the same invitation to you and to Janet except she can stay as long as she likes but YOU on the other hand.........out after two days! :p

Missed you all at Ironhorse.