BMW Clubs in South Florida? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Mar 9th, 2010, 8:24 am Thread Starter

BMW Clubs in South Florida?

Hi Everyone.
If anyone is a BMW owner from South Florida, is there a BMW club down here? I was on the BMW MOA site and there was supposed to be a club in West Palm Beach called Tri-County BMW Riders, Inc., but when I tried to email the contact person I got a error saying that no such email account existed. Alternately, I would love to meet up with other BMW riders for a Sunday ride, once a month or so. Thanks.

A.J., Fort Lauderdale, "Nothing hums like a boxer engine...."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

----
2002 R1150RS (just bought)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 R1100RT (sold in 2009)

1994 Honda CBR1000F
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Mar 9th, 2010, 12:26 pm

Re: BMW Clubs in South Florida?

Welcome to the forum,
I haven't been around the "rally circuit" for a while but there "used to be" several clubs on the East coast,

If you like to ride and are free on Saturday April 3rd,
I'd like to invite you to attend an RTE (Ride to eat, meet and greet) we are having at the Westgate River Ranch.

That will be a great opportunity to get to know some of the Florida BMW riders.

Last year we had about 60 in attendance,
click here and be sure to check out last years pictures.

Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"

post #3 of 3 Old Mar 9th, 2010, 12:39 pm

Re: BMW Clubs in South Florida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadertime
Hi Everyone.
If anyone is a BMW owner from South Florida, is there a BMW club down here? I was on the BMW MOA site and there was supposed to be a club in West Palm Beach called Tri-County BMW Riders, Inc., but when I tried to email the contact person I got a error saying that no such email account existed. Alternately, I would love to meet up with other BMW riders for a Sunday ride, once a month or so. Thanks.
Try Holiday Park on Sunday mornings about 9AM. There's always a group of BMW people that hang there. A lot of GS riders and street.

Also, the link below to a very active group out of Miami that always has a ride going on. Very nice people and very informal.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=6400146898&ref=ts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in