BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Yo, Dick Wood.

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  REWDOC 
#1 ·
Darn, I almost missed your birthday!! Right at the top of the list, so how could I miss it??? Dunno - nearly did, tho.

Hope you're having a fantabulous birthday, Dick. Got the GT all sorted out and life is good, I hope.

Best of luck in wasting ALL the candles!!! :thumb:

And ride safe in your travels (heck, you may be on one of your many jaunts as I write?!?!), Dick.

#2 ·
Thanks Dick. I want to keep having Birthdays, but am ready to quit counting.

I've finally gotten the GT ready for LD riding. Linda T made a custom tankbag for me to my exact specification, except it was 2" higher than it should have been. It blocked the view of my GPS on the stock mount. She said that she would fix it after the IBR, but I ordered a GadgetGuy Mount and Touratech locking mount which solved the problem (my BD present to me). It is actually much better than the stock BMW mount. I am currently having an XM antenna mounting bracket made that will attach to the 2 screws on my handlebar setback mounting points. That will place the antenna between the handlebars just below and in front of the GPS. It should look really nice when I get done. I'll post pics of the set up soon.

Thanks again for the BD wishes.

Dick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.