UPDATE - STC remaining rooms at Ironhorse - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old Jan 19th, 2006, 9:39 am Thread Starter

UPDATE - STC remaining rooms at Ironhorse

Update on the remaining rooms at Ironhorse Lodge and Campground,

As of this date, 1/19/06

RV sites 2 sites with 110 amp & water remain.

Cabin Rooms

6 cabin rooms remain.

Each cabin has two sides with private entrance, each side has two bedrooms with a bath between the rooms, Each room has a private entrance. Therefore each side of the cabin will share a bath with the adjoining room.

Bunkhouse

2- bunkhouse beds, the bunkhouse has four beds, the bunkhouse guests use the campground baths and showers.

Camping space plenty of camping space, campers use the campground baths and showers.

Is there another motel nearby?

YES, Tuskeegee Motel is the closest motel to the Lodge, with 13 units and private baths. You must call Ben or Barbara Crisp at home (828) 479-3491 to reserve a room at the Tuskeegee Motel, the motel will not open until the week before we arrive, however they will put your name down on a list and you will have to call back around April 1 to give your full credit card info www.tuskeegeemotel.com

Please contact IronHorse Motorcycle Lodge Cabins Campground for your reservations at 828.479.3864 , www.ironhorsenc.com

Phillips Motel
http://www.phillipsmotelonline.com/index.html
828-479-3370 - older place, but clean.

Microtel in Robbinsville ( 15 minutes or less from Iron Horse)......they have phones in the rooms so you can use your laptop/internet......10% discount for bikers
http://www.microtelrobbinsville.com/

Don G Norwood
11 R1200GSA w/DMC sidecar Radio Flyer IV
2015 G650GS, 1998 1200 C

"Oh Lord I pray, Just let me live long enough to do everything they say I have done"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old Jan 26th, 2006, 9:41 pm Thread Starter

Update 1/26/06

Folks, We now have FOUR (4) cabins rooms left (not rented) at Ironhorse.
Two bunks in the bunkhouse
Plenty of Camping space

Please contact IronHorse Motorcycle Lodge Cabins Campground for your reservations at 828.479.3864 , www.ironhorsenc.com

If you need RV space, please email me, I am working on a nearby RV space area with power/water... so please email me if you need an RV space or space with 110 and/or water.

Other MOTELS, last year as many folks stayed in other motels as did stay at Ironhorse... so here are the places... several on the forum could recommend these places...

Tuskeegee Motel is the closest motel to the Lodge, with 13 units and private baths. You must call Ben or Barbara Crisp at home (828) 479-3491 to reserve a room at the Tuskeegee Motel, the motel will not open until the week before we arrive, however they will put your name down on a list and you will have to call back around April 1 to give your full credit card info www.tuskeegeemotel.com Warning: Joe (messenger13) is staying here!
Nice clean older motor court style motel, nice folks..will send you a Christmas card also... no block of room held...so call now..

Phillips Motel http://www.phillipsmotelonline.com/index.html
828-479-3370 - older place, but clean. in Robbinsville... several folks stayed here last year..

Microtel in Robbinsville ( 15 minutes or less from Iron Horse)......they have phones in the rooms so you can use your laptop/internet......10% discount for bikers
http://www.microtelrobbinsville.com/

Other places nearby as well check this links for other motels, cabins, campgrounds...

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/links.html

Don G Norwood
2015 G650GS, 1998 1200 C

"Oh Lord I pray, Just let me live long enough to do everything they say I have done"
post #3 of 5 Old Jan 27th, 2006, 6:02 am

Joe, you need to move your "accomodations" over to IH.

Wait a minute, did I just say move Joe into the camp?

Brett
2003 K1200LTC SOLD
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2018 K1600GA SOLD
2019 K1600GA Blue

North Georgia

2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 Old Jan 27th, 2006, 9:02 pm

Smile

You know it would not be the same if Joe wasn't there. Just wish I could bring the Rocket III but my sweet young bride will not let me...even though Dolly needs a set of shocks and a 48K service.

I am still looking for that professional Dragon Slayer.

Can't wait to see evertone again...

Joey and Julie

Joey Fletcher
Durham NC
2001 LT name Dolly because she is so dang Top Heavy
2005 Triumph Rocket III
Access to 2005 SE V-Rod
post #5 of 5 Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 10:21 pm Thread Starter

Update 2/2/06
Only two cabins rooms remain at Ironhorse.

Plenty of camping spaces

Three bunkhouse beds

RV space with 110 and water..

Don G Norwood
2015 G650GS, 1998 1200 C

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in