BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Hey, Rehder!!!!

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  pkpr1998 
#1 ·
Long time - no read!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bud. Hope it's a great one; albeit a leetle on the chilly side - just like down here in the Hilly Country!!

Best Regards, John. Ride safe - in the Mustangs too!!! :D

#3 ·
He don't come round here much since he sold me his LT. With that new Shelby Mustang, he's got a whole bunch a new friends. :D

OBTW, If you do check in John:

#4 ·
I think Janet has hidden him!

Happy Birthday.

#5 ·
pkpr1998 said:
I think Janet has hidden him!

Happy Birthday.
And you can't even get her name right. It's Janie, Stumpy!!! :D

#7 ·
Steve_R said:
And you can't even get her name right. It's Janie, Stumpy!!! :D
Hey, I was close :p

I was lucky enough to get that far :dance:

#9 ·
Thanks everyone! I have been peeking in once and awhile. I have been so consumed by what's going on a work I haven't had much time for myself. I'm bummed that the international motorcycle show is skipping Atlanta this year too. I'm having lots of fun driving the Shelby for sure. I'd love to spend lots of money for special upgrades but like anyone else in an unsure line of work I'm holding off. The RV industry is really hurting but our business is down about 25% from last year. Lots of folks let go to right size the company and we are watching expenses. So far I'm hanging on! Janie says high to all and maybe we can make the spring training in April. I'm going to leave Janie on the porch if I go through the Dragon again in the Shelby. She did not do very well with me slinging her around last time. Ride safe Guys!

DaveDragon said:
Happy B-Day John! John! Now where did he go???

#10 ·
He's alive!!!!!!

#11 ·
Yep, appears this birthday really sloooooooooowed him down. :D

#12 ·
YOU know how that old age gets to ya'!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.