New to area - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old Jun 29th, 2008, 10:12 pm Thread Starter

New to area

Hello to everyone. Just moved from Spokane, WA and am back in Montgomery area. Hoping to find riders in my locale. If you are in the area, give me a note, or stop by my place. 1216 Jamestown Dr, Prattville, AL. 36067.

My bike suffered a little damage during the move, but should be good as new soon. It is ridable now, just some scratches, gouges, and scuffs on the right side. Damn that LT is hard to tie down. Serves me right for not riding it down!!!! :-)

Hope to meet many of you soon.

Brian

[IMG]
Brian "Coach" Landry
2000 Champaigne K1200LTC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old Jun 29th, 2008, 10:37 pm

Re: New to area

Welcome to the deep south Brian. You are not far from Barber Motorsports Museum. I live on the Northshore in La.

NOGILLS2

Booze Brother# 69
2003 K1200LTE "BEERBURNER" RIP 07/21/09
2006 Aluma Trailer "AFTERBURNER" SOLD
2007 ST1300ABS "Quicksilver"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 Old Jun 30th, 2008, 6:49 am

Welcome back Brian. I'm just North of Atlanta. If you find yourself heading to the GA mountains give me a call.

I was just down in Tampa the last several days and saw a LT tied down on the kick stand. It looked a little precarious, but I hope it made it safely to its destination.

post #4 of 5 Old Jun 30th, 2008, 8:53 am

Brian, I am the newsletter editor for the BMW Owners of Alabama. We are a club of approximately 450 members, distributed across the state. If you will send me a PM I will send you a newsletter that lists upcoming activities.

The BMW folks in the Montgomery area meet for breakfast the 2nd Saturday of each month at Flip's Uptown Grill, located in the Sturbridge Shopping Center, corner of Vaughn Road and Taylor Road.

Jamie
'02 K1200LTC
'82 R100RT
post #5 of 5 Old Jun 30th, 2008, 8:03 pm

Welcome to the South Brian, from NC. Less rain and more heat Coffee is not the same

R1200GSA

K1200LTC
Tony Quick
Sanford, NC

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in