STC (Spring Training Camp) Ironhorse looking good - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Mar 14th, 2008, 8:44 pm Thread Starter

STC (Spring Training Camp) Ironhorse looking good

Yesterday I took a ride up to North Carolina, great day... 70 degrees and nice... still little snow on the Cherohala Skyway at high elevation and in shady spots, should be gone in a few more days of this type weather... from the looks of things they must have had several feets of snow, the plows chunks of snow where still on the side of the road....

Stopped in Tellico Plains, the place is really coming alive, several new shops, motorcycle outfitter, book store, of course the cafe in the town square...
Check out this link... http://www.skur.net/tellico/pages/location.html

I did notice that the Bar B Q place on the river has closed, but the Beach Cafe is wide open with new pavalions along the river...

Ironhorse is getting ready to open, everything ready looked good, new landscaping out front, the staff is arrived and ready for our event, just a little over a month away...

Check this South EAst Folder for more details and roster.

The new cabins are ready on the hill to rent, so if you want to bring the entire family or a group of freinds this is the place to house them.

I am back from my trip to New Zealand and Australia, Between Fletcher Clark and my self we got plenty of ride stories and tales...some we can share

Of course, plenty of pictures....

Had a good ride to Western North Carolina, looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Don G Norwood
11 R1200GSA w/DMC sidecar Radio Flyer IV
2015 G650GS, 1998 1200 C

"Oh Lord I pray, Just let me live long enough to do everything they say I have done"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Mar 15th, 2008, 6:30 am

Re: STC (Spring Training Camp) Ironhorse looking good

I know that you all have plenty of "Tales"!

Glad you are back and we can't wait to see all of the pics, and "stories" at STC.

Brett
2003 K1200LTC SOLD
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2018 K1600GA SOLD
2019 K1600GA Blue

North Georgia

2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in