Ok RTE on a saturday- Jinks Challenge!! - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Dec 5th, 2005, 2:23 pm Thread Starter

Ok RTE on a saturday- Jinks Challenge!!

in the last thread by hawg for a HDDC, it was shown no one can ride this far north during the week (after all I am about 65 miles north of atlanta<g>)

so I said I would arrange a saturday lunch up here,

I figure more of a late lunch say 2-3ish. we can get a decfent ride in the am have a real good meal, get a ride in or head home. it will also give some time for folks far away to get here for it.

It will be in Dahlonega at the Corkscrew Cafe (A fine Bistro) I talked to them Sunday about this, they have a covered deck in the rear, they will open up the rear parking section for us! Heck we will be able to eat lunch on our bikes if we like! - they can handle 40 easily, (don't think we will have to worry about that though) even said if there is enough notice they would reserve part of the inside in case of poor weather once I get a head count.

This is a fine restaurant, it is not mickyd's the food is 5 star quality I will scan the menu and post it later providing us with a fair selection they will be better prepared forr a large group this way, we had my daughters graduation dinner here, roast duck anyone? a fine steak?

Here is the challenge, Since I like to carry Golf Clubs we are going to see if Jinks can ride this far, ya know he is kind of old, and his hair it lighter than his silver motorcyle that pulls something that resembles a turtle. But he enjoys fine food.

So lets pick a date, please e-mail them since I have no Idea how to set up calender that would work for all.
[email protected]
When is the only question at this point? this month? next month? X-mas is just about here so......lets at least set a plan or course of action.

Tom

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Dec 5th, 2005, 4:00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmgs
in the last thread by hawg for a HDDC, it was shown no one can ride this far north during the week (after all I am about 65 miles north of atlanta<g>)

so I said I would arrange a saturday lunch up here,

I figure more of a late lunch say 2-3ish. we can get a decfent ride in the am have a real good meal, get a ride in or head home. it will also give some time for folks far away to get here for it.

<snip>

Here is the challenge, Since I like to carry Golf Clubs we are going to see if Jinks can ride this far, ya know he is kind of old, and his hair it lighter than his silver motorcyle that pulls something that resembles a turtle. But he enjoys fine food.

So lets pick a date, please e-mail them since I have no Idea how to set up calender that would work for all.
[email protected]
When is the only question at this point? this month? next month? X-mas is just about here so......lets at least set a plan or course of action.

Tom

That's a challenge I can accept, & since you need help with the date I can make it Saturday June 3rd, 2006. All the work at the house "should" be finished by then...............8^) Unless you have a golf date that day....8^)

Jinks ('86fxrs, '07 FLTR)

Remember, "No good deed goes unpunished"
post #3 of 4 Old Dec 6th, 2005, 7:22 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinks
That's a challenge I can accept, & since you need help with the date I can make it Saturday June 3rd, 2006. All the work at the house "should" be finished by then...............8^) Unless you have a golf date that day....8^)
JUNE bwhahahahahahaaa I know I know it's really to cold up here before then and your just using the house as a excuse, (that or you found a golf course and took up Golfing)

Tom<g>

Tom

post #4 of 4 Old Dec 6th, 2005, 7:47 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinks

ok that is a rotten excuse and I have proof!

there is nothing wrong with your house! It's Florida it don't cold there and Your lovely BETTER half has always wanted a sun room

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JAsmall.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	1040  

Tom

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in