LT rider wins again Congrats jhowdy! - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Dec 4th, 2005, 11:09 am Thread Starter

Arrow LT rider wins again Congrats jhowdy!

This year’s winner of the Long Distance Award at our Eldridge Children Home benefit was another LT rider and member of this forum.

Jack Howdeshell (jhowdy) arrived at Eldridge Children’s Home benefit on Saturday Dec. 3, 2005 with 3,264 miles traveled in his quest to reach the home.

Jack’s ride from below Tampa included a ride with Bruce Harris Jr to the Polar Bear Rally in NJ, then Jack headed back South and rode Skyline, WNC, TN AL and part of the Trace in MS and then our benefit ride in for Eldridge Children’s Home.

Last year winner was, yes another LT rider, Bruce Harris Jr. Bruce rode over (594 miles) this year and help me present the award to Jack during our event Saturday.

Al Hennigan (Ranger6) and Fletcher Clark names will be added to the wall plaque as well because they rode over 100 miles to attend our benefit…

Thanks guys for making this event and your donations of time and money.

BTW, Jack arrived at my home on Thursday afternoon, he attended a Benefit Team meeting with me on Thursday night at the home, Friday he help me and other Team members set up tables, tents and such. Thanks Jack… I enjoyed our visit, your welcome back anytime…

Don G Norwood
11 R1200GSA w/DMC sidecar Radio Flyer IV
2015 G650GS, 1998 1200 C

"Oh Lord I pray, Just let me live long enough to do everything they say I have done"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in