post #2 of 9 Old Oct 14th, 2007, 6:22 pm

You think he's got time to read PMs?

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'02 LTE - Red-blooded Dragonfly
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)
'00 LTC - Canyon Red Rover (RIP)

Have you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bmwlt.com lately????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"To not know me is to lose nothing, to not know Him is to lose everything."
post #3 of 9 Old Oct 14th, 2007, 7:12 pm

Hey Dick,

Read it Friday and responded but it looks like it got lost in cyberspace. I sent you another PM just a few minutes ago. If you don't get it, post here again and I'll call you or email you.

BTW don't pay attention to that other guy posting to this thread, he hasn't ridden since CCR and its beginning to affect him.......even more

Jeff in Myrtle Beach
'01 LTC
'99 Icon champagne
'02 KLR 650
TZ 185 2 stroke
Honda R100R beater

post #4 of 9 Old Oct 14th, 2007, 8:18 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffklt
Hey Dick,

Read it Friday and responded but it looks like it got lost in cyberspace. I sent you another PM just a few minutes ago. If you don't get it, post here again and I'll call you or email you.

BTW don't pay attention to that other guy posting to this thread, he hasn't ridden since CCR and its beginning to affect him.......even more
Got it this time, Jeff. Thanks loads. Have fun at the Ironhorse gig.

And as for that other guy - somebody git him sumpthin' to ride - a tricycle or a skateboard, or a pony, or sumpthin'!!!
post #5 of 9 Old Oct 15th, 2007, 6:07 am

hijack!

Good morning, Dick, Jeff and Steve. I haven't been on here in a long time. I saw a few friendly faces so thought I'd speak.

fletcher
post #6 of 9 Old Oct 15th, 2007, 6:39 am

Hey Fletcher, coming to Ironhorse?

Too lazy to check Roster!

Brett
2003 K1200LTC SOLD
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2018 K1600GA SOLD
2019 K1600GA Blue

North Georgia

2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

post #7 of 9 Old Oct 15th, 2007, 7:53 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fltclark
Good morning, Dick, Jeff and Steve. I haven't been on here in a long time. I saw a few friendly faces so thought I'd speak.

fletcher
Yo, Fletcher - good morning back atcha. Was thinking about you the other day when I saw how bad the drought is in the Southeast. Bro Phil lives on Lake Lanier, as you know, and is not usually one to get too excited about thangs outta his control - he's excited. Has been up at the campground in NC, remodeling the headquarters building into a home so he'll be able to be near running water - the Nantahala river! Folks in the Hotlanta area sure seem to be on the verge of bottled water for everythang!!

Enough sad news, Fletcher. You been through my 'hood lately? I haven't talked to Hank in a while to see if he has done any wrenching on your scoot while you were here. Sure hope we can share a pot of java next time you're down this way. You may know - Hank and shop are now peddling tires on a pretty aggressive basis. Seems they got with a new supplier and thangs are rosier on the rubber side of the bidness. Where he couldn't get Metz's before, now he can. And most of the other brands also. He's happy!!

Fletcher, take care. Be sure and scream when you head this way. Hope your baling season wuz/iz successful. Stay well.
post #8 of 9 Old Oct 15th, 2007, 8:44 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkpr1998
Hey Fletcher, coming to Ironhorse?

Too lazy to check Roster!
Fletcher's on the roster, looks like a good time will be had by all! Not to late for you Dick be a good excuse to check up on brother Phil.

Jeff in Myrtle Beach
'01 LTC
'99 Icon champagne
'02 KLR 650
TZ 185 2 stroke
Honda R100R beater

post #9 of 9 Old Oct 16th, 2007, 5:32 pm

Wooohoooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffklt
Fletcher's on the roster, looks like a good time will be had by all! Not to late for you Dick be a good excuse to check up on brother Phil.

Can't wait, will be leaving tomorrow afternoon and should be there for dinner; who's buying?

Brett
2003 K1200LTC SOLD
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2018 K1600GA SOLD
2019 K1600GA Blue

North Georgia

2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in