If - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Sep 6th, 2007, 12:54 am Thread Starter

Smile If

If you find that you have little to do late Sat, the 15th, and you are a Classic Car buff, then you might want to be in the town that is at least 30 minutes from anywher you'd want to be. That would be Greensboro, GA, about midway between Atlanta and Augusta, just off I-20, exit 130.

There will be a car show of over 100 classic cars, featured will be a 1902 Oldsmobile. This is a cruise in for the Classic Cruisers. There will also be food, a band, dancing, and other entertainment, even tours of the Old Gaol. If you have an restored car, then do come and join in, only $10.00 to register, (door prizes awarded).

That would be September 15th, from 5 - 9 PM, in downtown Greensboro, GA.

tcars
John

John Carver
K1200LTC, AMA, BMWMOA
Greensboro, GA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Sep 6th, 2007, 9:33 pm Thread Starter

Smile There is more

Seems it will be a very busy time in Greensboro the weekend of the 15th and 16th. In addition to the Car Show, the Cherokee MC Club will be having its Junior Enduro and Hare Scramble. Now in case you are not aware of the significance of this club, they won the award for the best enduro and hare scramble for the entire SE this last year. I know what you are thinking, a National event in Greensboro, but the Cherokee MC Club has done this for years.

The Junior Enduro is schedule for the 15th, the Hare Scramble is the 16th. If you need more particulars, let me know. If you want to participate, then again, let me know, I do have access to the entry forms.

Now with all that, it looks like I will have to eat some words. Namely, "the town 30 at least minutes from anywhere you'd want to be". I will be at the Car show on Sat. and also at the Hare Scramble on Sunday. If you would like to see either, then do drop by. I'll have pics later.

tcars
John

John Carver
K1200LTC, AMA, BMWMOA
Greensboro, GA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in