Thanks for all the feedback everyone!
Just to follow-up on my thread, I called around today and ended up getting scheduled with BMW of Charlotte. I heard nothing but good things about Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, and Raleigh, so felt good going with either of them.
Since I'm coming off a multi-day endurance rally, and need to get the bike cold for the valve check, I decided to start closer to Statesville, and I would spiral outward if Charlotte wasn't able to work me into the schedule. Spoke with Bob today, explained my situation, and he's got me scheduled. Only asked that I let him know if my plans changed and I wouldn't be coming. Fair enough.
I'll follow-up in a different thread with my experiences with Charlotte, but wanted to close off with where I was headed.