STC- Bring your MOA mileage cards - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old Apr 12th, 2007, 9:30 pm Thread Starter

STC- Bring your MOA mileage cards

Folks, bring you BMW MOA mileage cards, we should have several MOA members that can get you witnessed and ready to enter the mileage contest...

We had several that really finished in the upper levels this year from the Southeast... congrat all on your mileage.

Members, don't forget your membership number as well.

Don G Norwood
11 R1200GSA w/DMC sidecar Radio Flyer IV
2015 G650GS, 1998 1200 C

"Oh Lord I pray, Just let me live long enough to do everything they say I have done"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old Apr 13th, 2007, 11:36 am

You'll already be a week behind if you wait until STC to get your mileage card signed.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'02 LTE - Red-blooded Dragonfly
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)
'00 LTC - Canyon Red Rover (RIP)

Have you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bmwlt.com lately????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"To not know me is to lose nothing, to not know Him is to lose everything."
post #3 of 11 Old Apr 13th, 2007, 3:18 pm

Question

Don:

I don't have one, where/how do I get it?

TIA
John

John Carver
K1200LTC, AMA, BMWMOA
Greensboro, GA

post #4 of 11 Old Apr 13th, 2007, 4:43 pm Thread Starter

If you are a member of BMW MOA, the mileage card is in monthly magazine, April 2007 issue.. You can join now and then go online for the mileage card printout...but you have to be a member.

Record the mileage of your bike (s) as of April 15, 2007, have witnessed as instructed, usually two MOA members with membership numbers.

Then you have until May 15, 2007 to have a postmark on the entry form.. all mileage is counted from April 15, 2007 until Oct 14, 2007, when you will again fill out the another form to finish the contest.

Don G Norwood
2015 G650GS, 1998 1200 C

"Oh Lord I pray, Just let me live long enough to do everything they say I have done"
post #5 of 11 Old Apr 14th, 2007, 7:20 am

In actuality it starts today. Click here.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

post #6 of 11 Old Apr 14th, 2007, 4:04 pm

Cool

Don and Steve:

Well I'm already a member of BMWMOA, but as to two other MOA members around here, ha-ha, maybe in an hour from here. I'll just shoot some photos of it, if I can be trusted that far. As for STC, not gonna happen at all. Daughter and grand kids will be here that weekend so I'll not be going anywhere. But I did resign my job, so I will get some riding in sometime, just don't know when sometime is going to get here.

tcars
John

John Carver
K1200LTC, AMA, BMWMOA
Greensboro, GA

post #7 of 11 Old Apr 14th, 2007, 4:14 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarver
Don and Steve:

Well I'm already a member of BMWMOA, but as to two other MOA members around here, ha-ha, maybe in an hour from here. I'll just shoot some photos of it, if I can be trusted that far. As for STC, not gonna happen at all. Daughter and grand kids will be here that weekend so I'll not be going anywhere. But I did resign my job, so I will get some riding in sometime, just don't know when sometime is going to get here.

tcars
John
Any notary or BMW dealer can sign the form, instead of 2 BMWMOA members.

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012

[/URL]
post #8 of 11 Old Apr 15th, 2007, 7:07 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaLT
Folks, bring you BMW MOA mileage cards, we should have several MOA members that can get you witnessed and ready to enter the mileage contest...

We had several that really finished in the upper levels this year from the Southeast... congrat all on your mileage.

Members, don't forget your membership number as well.
but it has already started and that dang Steve already has about 50 more miles then I (so he thinks <grin>)

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
post #9 of 11 Old Apr 15th, 2007, 9:52 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmgs
but it has already started and that dang Steve already has about 50 more miles then I (so he thinks <grin>)
Tom, I tried to give you a day headstart on Steve by posting the wrong start date, but he caught it, you will just have to ride longer each day

Don G Norwood
2015 G650GS, 1998 1200 C

post #10 of 11 Old Apr 15th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Just because you let David ride your LT yesterday after getting the mileage certified after the open house at BMW of Atlanta.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

post #11 of 11 Old Apr 15th, 2007, 5:12 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R
Just because you let David ride your LT yesterday after getting the mileage certified after the open house at BMW of Atlanta.
yea but I deducted the mileage home from my start sheet, wonder if the LT will have more than 50 miles on it end of the 6 month's <grin>

and beside you only had the miles home from my place on me! how far is it to your place from mine?

I got ya today though, i caught up and passed you, it was 41degrees when we started out, then started drizzling so we went stream jumping or crossing
http://www.bikershut.net/rides/upload_k1.jpg

Then it got colder dropping to mid 30's so we figured since we were already wet and cold we might as well hit some more streams

www.bikershut.net/rides/upload_t1.jpg

and dirt trails then it started snowing and got pretty thick for a bit by the time we hit suches, so there we were mindin or own busines wet in the snow people thought we were nuts.
one fellow at the gas station said on days like this I leave my bike in the garage , he was wearing a Harley Davidson Hat, we already knew they harldy run in the rain and now we know they don't run in the snow either

hehehehe

Tom

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in