BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Middle TN Tech Session / Trail of Tears 2006

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  bsellers 
#1 ·
If anyone needs help replacing their throttle cables, or learn to do the fluid changes (tranny, final drive, oil). I have done all these one time or another.

I would like to have someone show me how to bleed the brakes properly. If anyone is interested, just let me know. I can either host a tech session or attend one in the middle tennessee area early Sept. Need to have it early Sept. due to Trail of Tears (3rd Saturday in Sept.)

If anyone is interested in meeting in Chattanooga in Sept. for Trail of Tears drop me a note.

Mr. Dragon? Will you be attending this year?

Bob

#3 ·
Dad gummit wouldn't you know it. The Sergeant Major has plans for that day otherwise I would be on the scooter in route. I do need to get hooked up with another tech session. I am more a cosmetic tinkerer than mechanical. Need to learn more mechanical.

Thanks!

#5 ·
I have an '02 which have the integrated brakes. But being the non mechanical type that I am I might have to ride to Little Rock or maybe Tampa and have someone look at them to confirm. :) Any reason to get out of the house and ride.

#6 ·
couple-a-hundred miles choking on Harley Fumes

DaveDragon said:
Sure, I want to ride a couple-a-hundred miles choking on Harley Fumes
You are assuming we will be following. All the years I have been riding with you I haven't seen you do a whole lot of following. Don't see why you would start now. I thought BMW translated to english meant, "Outta the way, I'm coming through!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.