BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Friday World Kkaaafffeeee Hqtrs change?

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  munson 
#1 ·
Hey, Dave --- Hey Doug --- Hey, anybody.

Since Russ is gonna be in CO this weekend, wanna do the Boerne *$$ for a change? Don't think I'll take a chance on one of the 7 parking slots - they're all too tight for the cagers that are still asleep!!! I'll park in the church lot.

#2 ·
Dick,
Drop me the address (church or coffee shop) so I can plug it my GPS.
Early bird gets the best worms....
Watch out Bambies....PIA lights coming thru the FOG.
I am thinking of riding on Friday's and coffee with the Brothers is a great way start !
How's Pooches...gave her a pet from Samuel(my doggie)..?

#3 ·
zimbazi said:
Dick,
Drop me the address (church or coffee shop) so I can plug it my GPS.
Early bird gets the best worms....
Watch out Bambies....PIA lights coming thru the FOG.
I am thinking of riding on Friday's and coffee with the Brothers is a great way start !
How's Pooches...gave her a pet from Samuel(my doggie)..?
Jeff - just as soon as I hear from the yoke.... I mean locals as to which *$$ they wanna wake up at, I'll post it here and give ya the co-ordinates. Boerne *$$ opens at 0500 and Leon Springs at 0530. I'll open whichever one is chosen.

Pooch is doin' fine. Still in prison for another 2-3 weeks, butt doesn't seem to mind. Don't know how they know whats best for 'em, guess they heard the vet talkin' or sumpthin' --- butt she's been a model patient. Thanks for axing.

#6 ·
grifscoots said:
Just to let y'all know, the Rev is coming in Thursday eve and we'll be doing a valve adjustment Friday morn. I'm giving him a quart of 90w to drink for his boithday.
Reckon he likes whipped cream on that 90W? Or maybe add a dash of vanilla bean, served with a cruller?? :D

Say "Howdy, Zoom" for us'ns over here in *$$ alley!! And hey, if he's stayin' Fri. nite at your casa, git him up with the chickens and ride bitch with him over to the Sunset fooderia in Blanco on Satiday. :rotf: (Yeah, like thass gonna happen!!! :rolleyes: :histerica ).

Have fun, y'all.

#7 ·
Dick said:
Say "Howdy, Zoom" for us'ns over here in *$$ alley!! And hey, if he's stayin' Fri. nite at your casa, git him up with the chickens and ride bitch with him over to the Sunset fooderia in Blanco on Satiday. :rotf: (Yeah, like thass gonna happen!!! :rolleyes: :histerica ).

Have fun, y'all.
Stranger things have happened!!!

#8 ·
Dick said:
Hey, Dave --- Hey Doug --- Hey, anybody.

Since Russ is gonna be in CO this weekend, wanna do the Boerne *$$ for a change? Don't think I'll take a chance on one of the 7 parking slots - they're all too tight for the cagers that are still asleep!!! I'll park in the church lot.
Hey, Boerne works for me, but let me know the final decision. Zim, the Boerne mini-Bucks is spitting distance from the intersection of Highway 46 and I-10 (exit 540). Actually about a block down from the overpass, past Chili's and in front of a church, which sold them the property (prolly so the pastoral staff could get discounted latte's).

#9 ·
davemoore said:
Hey, Boerne works for me, but let me know the final decision. Zim, the Boerne mini-Bucks is spitting distance from the intersection of Highway 46 and I-10 (exit 540). Actually about a block down from the overpass, past Chili's and in front of a church, which sold them the property (prolly so the pastoral staff could get discounted latte's).
OkieDokie - Boerne *$$ it is.

Jeff - suggestion. Rather than take a chance on 46 that early in the mornin', if it were me, I'd hop on 35 down to 1604 west and over to IH-10 west and take IH-10 west ~15 miles or so to the 540 exit, turn left over the overpass and you'll see *$$. Take the first paved right, past Chili's. Don't turn in the *$$ drive - a leetle past is the church lot entrance. You'll see Toad catchin' a few 'zzz's there. Folks'll be stirring 'tween 0630-0700. Y'all ride safe.

#10 ·
"Best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglay"

I'll be at *$$ Fri after all....then either head into work or head to Colorado. Arrangements have gone junk at this point and we are not sure if funeral will be on Sat or on Mon. Sheesh, my nephew is not get'n'er done very well. I know its a major undertaking (no pun) but he has to step up and do it. But no chance of making it to Blanco on Sat, dang.

Good news is the FJR has new oil and the LT has a new rear tire.

#13 ·
Finally!

Dick said:
Run safe on 46, Russ. C'ya Friday, unless nephew gets it done. (Gotta play heck with the airline ticket reservation, don't it?? :( ).
It's on for Monday. So I'll be in Boerne at *$$ tamale. And what is this about airline tickets? I'm flying FeeJeR air, no reservations at all!

#14 ·
McRuss said:
It's on for Monday. So I'll be in Boerne at *$$ tamale. And what is this about airline tickets? I'm flying FeeJeR air, no reservations at all!
Rodger - cya tamale. My bad on the airline - I thought I read earlier that you were flying up and back. Didn't cross my mind you were ground-bound flyin' on the Feedger.

#15 ·
Sounds great ! I will get to bead early tonight so I can sneak out under the FOG ...
I will try and be there by 6:30isish...Joy will be ready to snozz a couple of zzz with Toad..

Fastin starting tomorrow for the pancake fest...
Looking good up here..
could be a record Lt gathering for pancakes,
Hope Sunset is ready for us..
Kevin has warned them we are coming in forces..
I also sent a personal invite to Lonestar...
Maybe Peter or Robert will make it, but they already declined on the Pancake eating contest.

they also warned me about those Boerne LT characters...
Eatin up all this Humor...

#16 ·
Jeff,
Is this turning into an all out contests of the gut? Should I bring a medic bag in case someone explodes? :rotf:

#18 ·
!

Dick said:
Reckon he likes whipped cream on that 90W? Or maybe add a dash of vanilla bean, served with a cruller?? :D

Have fun, y'all.
I love a good 90W Caramel Latte Machi Frappa Synthetic!

We are all done with the vavle adjustments, so I'll be in Burnet tomorrow for a rally. If I don't stay up too late tomorrow night, I may drop in on the Blanco Breakfast Bunch. It's a definite maybe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.