BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Portland Motorcycle

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  wa1200lt 
#1 ·
Well the clutch /slave cylinder went out on my 2000 LT after long consideration. I decided to have the dealer do the repairs. Called Portland and the told me it would be 3-4 weeks out for repair. They only had 1 tech., BUMMER well then they called and ans stated they had another tech coming in., set up Appointment for repair take in on Friday 5/27 service dept called on Tuesday the 26th and said they wouldn't be able to repair as their tech didn't come. gave me a phone # for some repair shop in Dundee OR, I called Western OR tigard and the bike was taken in on Saturday. More to come on their service.
Portland Motorcycle flat out told me they had no idea when they could fix my bike. was not happy at all.

#3 ·
Time for a tech session?

Loren

tsBMWminer said:
Well the clutch /slave cylinder went out on my 2000 LT after long consideration. I decided to have the dealer do the repairs. Called Portland and the told me it would be 3-4 weeks out for repair. They only had 1 tech., BUMMER well then they called and ans stated they had another tech coming in., set up Appointment for repair take in on Friday 5/27 service dept called on Tuesday the 26th and said they wouldn't be able to repair as their tech didn't come. gave me a phone # for some repair shop in Dundee OR, I called Western OR tigard and the bike was taken in on Saturday. More to come on their service.
Portland Motorcycle flat out told me they had no idea when they could fix my bike. was not happy at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.