• 6 Post By jeffdean
  • 1 Post By Roger 17 RT
  • 1 Post By leshenits215
  • 1 Post By NoelCP
  • 1 Post By fleuger99

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 Old Mar 27th, 2020, 1:40 pm Thread Starter

Shelter-in-Place

I live in locked-down Northern California. Curious if folks are out there riding during the shelter-in-place and what the experience has been like (and any issues with law enforcement). It's a cool but beautiful sunny day and I'm itching to ride ...

2017 R1200RT
(2014 R1200RT)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 Old Mar 27th, 2020, 1:46 pm

Re: Shelter-in-Place

Iím in SoCal, and even as law enforcement, Iím only now riding to and from work. Thatís about it. Even so, our directives have not included enforcement stops to see where and what folks are doing...IE going to an essential job or place. As of now, itís an ask by local and state officials to not travel unnecessarily. If the spread doesnít slow down, it probably will get more strict...

2013 BMW R1200RT 90 Years of Motorrad 2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Past Bikes:
2009 Suzuki GSX-R 600
2009 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
post #3 of 40 Old Mar 27th, 2020, 2:57 pm

Garage

I'm in SoCal too. I went for a ride last saturday before "Safer at home" became "Shelter in place". At this point I don't see myself riding much in the near term unless I have a necessary trip. I got new tires earlier this week too... I haven't even ridden on them yet because I dropped my wheels off at the shop and picked them up a few hours later. The bike is now sitting in my garage ready to roll.

I've been taking my Tacoma in some cases now where I would have taken the RT before, because I might find some elusive supplies that have been out of stock for a past couple of weeks as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 R1200RT
2007 KTM 450 XC-W (10/17 - 5/18)
2005 R1200RT (2/2015 - 12/2016)
1987 K100RS (12/2015 - 12/2016)
1985 Yamaha XJ 700 Maxim (7/1989 - 9/1991)

Last edited by alegerlotz; Mar 27th, 2020 at 3:20 pm.

post #4 of 40 Old Mar 27th, 2020, 4:00 pm

I'm out on Long Island and we're basically in the same situation. However, there doesn't appear to be anything wrong (or in violation of any orders) with taking the bike(s) out for a ride, my wife on her CTX and me on my RT. Seems to satisfy the social distance recommendations. We can't go out for breakfast or lunch since nothing is open for eat-in service but we can pack a lunch and go sit on a bench somewhere by ourselves, which we did yesterday. No long distance trips of course but at least we can get out from the house for a little while.
reg26 likes this.

Current Rides:
2016 R1200RT - Platinum Bronze Metallic
Keyless Ride - Alarm - Shift Assist - Central Locking

1996 VF750C Magna - Pearl Shinning Yellow
V&H Classic II Pipes - Factory Pro Jet Kit
Race Tech Cartridge Emulators & Fork Springs
Progressive 440 Rear Shocks
post #5 of 40 Old Mar 27th, 2020, 4:33 pm
Lifetime Supporter

There is a shelter in place order for the state of Oregon, but there are mixed signals coming from law enforcement regarding what they will do about it. The sheriffs department has stated they have no plans for enforcement...the city police department has stated they will start with warnings, then progress to writing misdemeanor tickets. Who knows? Since grocery shopping is an allowed essential service, seems I would always just say I'm heading to the grocery store if stopped.

However, other than driving to parks for trail running exercise, I am honoring the spirit of the direction and trying to mostly stay home and avoid people. Bikes are parked for now (although, the weather hasn't exactly been conducive to riding).

Life happens...you control your reaction.

2017 KTM 350 EXC-F (single track monster)
2018 Honda CRF250L Rally (fun on the fire roads)
2015 R1200 RT (holy cowÖwhat a bike)
2007 K1200 LT (sold)
2005 DR 650 (sold)
2002 Harley Ultra (sold)
1999 Harley Road King (sold)
1996 K1100 LT (sold)
1990 Honda Shadow (sold)
1978-1993 Raising Kids; Paying Mortgages
1975 Honda CB550 (sold but wish I still had)
Homemade Motor Bike (mounted a 3.5 HP Briggs & Stratton on my bicycle at age 12)
post #6 of 40 Old Mar 27th, 2020, 5:31 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Shelter-in-Place

I live in Oregon as well...

Grocery, pharmacy, essential trips unaffected.

Since Iím an engineer in a critical industry I can travel to/from a jobsite without a problem...by R1200RT when I can.

I have no problem doing a backroad ride on the RT just to get out of the house - per Oregon Executive Order 20-12, 1(d):

Individuals may go outside for outside recreational activities (walking, hiking, etc.), but must limit those activities to non-contact, and are prohibited from engaging in outdoor activities where it is not possible to maintain appropriate social distancing (six feet or more between individuals).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
scottydawg likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 40 Old Mar 27th, 2020, 5:56 pm

I live in the Sierra foothills just outside of Sacramento. I just got back from a 200 mile jaunt along an old Sacramento River road (Hwy 45) and then through the beautiful Capay Valley (Hwy 16). I can't think of any way that Covid-19 can be spread either to me or from me while on the motorcycle. But, there are considerations about riding at this time. When I refuel I glove up with nitrile gloves. When done and when I have carefully pulled the gloves off, I use sanitizer on my hands. I don't go anywhere near anyone else at the pumps and I don't go into the mini-marts where I stop. I carry any food and water that I may need on the bike. The only thing that I worry about is if I had a mishap. My concerns are my impact on an already overwhelmed hospital system and of course being made ill by being in a place where Covid-19 is. I'm pretty cautious by nature though (I know...the word cautious from a motorcyclist is odd). But I'm not able to get out and walk or do anything else outside, so my RT is my escape pod.

The experience has been unusual. There's traffic, just not as much. But, as you drive by businesses, they're all deserted...no cars and everything is closed. It's like everyday is Sunday during the 1950's. I've passed a lot of LEO's and as usual, wave at them as I go by. One gave me a long look going through Esparto on Hwy 16 today, but he then pulled out and went in the other direction. If I had any inkling that I could be a participant in spreading this virus by riding, I'd put the bike on the Battery Tender and do a deeper dive on Netflix.
scottydawg and tvguy like this.

Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't...you're right."
Henry Ford

Last edited by RJPsRT; Mar 27th, 2020 at 6:05 pm.
post #8 of 40 Old Mar 27th, 2020, 6:06 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Garage

This is a very tough time. I wish I knew how long it would last.

Listening to talking doctors on TV it sounds like it will last from a few months to more than a year.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ovoid-19.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	156149  
Bill, scottydawg, tvguy and 3 others like this.

Jeff Dean
Tucson, Arizona, & Madison, Wisconsin

Founder, Madison (Wisconsin) BMW Club, #1 (1968)
Co-founder, BMW Motorcycle Owners of America, #115 (1972)
Co-founder, Vintage BMW Motorcycle Owners, #2 (1972)
Co-founder, Wooden Canoe Heritage Association, #1 (1979)
Motorcycle Safety Foundation, Chief Instructor (1994)
Friend of the Marque, BMW Clubs International Council (1999)
Prof. Gerhard KnŲchlein BMW Classic Award (2013)
R1200RT ē R1250RT ē 1967 R60/2
post #9 of 40 Old Mar 27th, 2020, 6:14 pm

Thanks Jeff, rules we have always lived by !

Jim Lawson 2020 K1600B
Retired to NC !

post #10 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 7:48 am

Garage

My wife and I have been riding. Seems like a pretty safe thing to do. We wear full face helmets and gloves, don't talk to anyone and only stop in empty places. The roads are EMPTY so there is much less traffic to deal with

Much older Jap bikes and HD's
Most recent:
2006 HD Street Glide
2009 HD Street Glide
2006 FJR
2006FJR
2013 KLR650
2015 BMW R1200RT
post #11 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 8:38 am

In the past 10 days of state mandated shelter at home, I've taken one ride (200 mile round trip) to the Sierra foothills to buy a tool advertised on Craigslist. The seller and I kept the proper distance from each other, and I used hand sanitizer after the fuel stop. It was good to get out of the house, but as stated above, you run the risk of becoming an additional load on the medical system.
post #12 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 8:48 am

Garage

I am in West Central Ohio, because of the weather conditions, had my first ride of the season on Thursday. Did a short 81 mile ride, during that time I saw 25 other motorcycles on the road.. Very unusual here. I guess we all had the same idea...

post #13 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 8:58 am

Garage

I'm just north of Seattle. Grocery stores and Costco are open. They are the only places we go and then once a week maybe. We have picked up food to go from some of the local restaurants. I also finally started using my growlers again as the pubs and brewery are filling them. I do get out for a nice 3 mile walk with the dog almost every day. Our end of town is very forested with large 1 and 2 acre lots. This makes social distancing easy and the walks very pleasant.

I changed the oil on 2 bikes; the RT and the C. This required warm up rides and a ride after filling. Other than that, they are parked, I'm waiting on parts for a third project bike and looking forward to that.

The last thing I want to do is have a problem on a ride that puts me in the hospital, taking a bed away from someone that didn't have a choice about taking a risk.

I work for a software developer so shifting over to working from home was quite simple for us.
All in all, we're feeling very lucky and fortunate we are set up so well to deal with this.

I'm planning on a grocery run this morning and then we should be set for the next couple of weeks.
post #14 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 9:03 am

Garage

I haven't ridden yet this year, but mostly due to weather. Three days ago, it was 58 degrees Fahrenheit out. On my drive home from (essential) work, there was a group of about 12 sport bikes ripping it up, weaving through traffic. I don't blame them for going out, but it occurred to me that the way they were riding could easily cause them to need ER care. That would stress an already stressed hospital's emergency facilities and put them in an area that would likely cause them possible exposure to COVID-19. Not too smart, any way you look at it. When it warms up, I'll ride, but restrictions will likely be relaxed by then, and I won't do it if first responders and hospitals are swamped.
post #15 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 10:12 am

Probably some others have thought about this too but I'm doing my grocery shopping by motorcycle, at slower times, maintaining a safe distance from all other shoppers and staying in my motorcycle gear with full face coverage helmet and the visor down. I get some looks but why not?

And it makes a great reason to go riding ...
reg26 likes this.
post #16 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 10:47 am

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger 17 RT View Post
Probably some others have thought about this too but I'm doing my grocery shopping by motorcycle, at slower times, maintaining a safe distance from all other shoppers and staying in my motorcycle gear with full face coverage helmet and the visor down. I get some looks but why not?

And it makes a great reason to go riding ...
Exactly what I was saying. You are in protective gear and alone on a motorcycle. Safest travel by far compared to a car.

Much older Jap bikes and HD's
Most recent:
2006 HD Street Glide
2009 HD Street Glide
2006 FJR
2006FJR
2013 KLR650
2015 BMW R1200RT
post #17 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 11:07 am

Garage

What better way to practice social distancing? I see riding solo as well within the current regulations here in NM. I've been out several times and seen plenty of other riders. As always, it's great therapy.
post #18 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 11:35 am

I'm jealous of any of you who even have a choice of a ride or are spending your shelter time in the garage taking care of your bike(s). I live just north of Seattle, WA but winter in Palm Springs, CA. We planned on returning home for a short 14 days in March to attend a couple of plays (one of which we sponsored) but as the early Corona Capital of the western world, everything got cancelled there and we didn't go home, and still don't know when we will. Maybe late April, maybe even late May.

Meanwhile, my bikes are 1,200 miles away in a dark garage and I miss them. Until a significant other showed up in my life a couple of years ago I used to ride them back and forth and enjoy the great rides in the west, like up and down the coast, up and down inland treats, and favorite rides in the Palm Springs area like Mt. Palomar, Idyllwild, Big Bear and Joshua Tree NP to escape the heat. Sigh.

'16 BMW R1200RT
'10 BMW S1000RR
'09 Suzuki DR650
'05 Honda RC51
post #19 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 12:18 pm
Lifetime Supporter

I rode everyday before the Shelter in Place came into play. The rules are clear, social distancing. Exceptions include necessities and health related. Exercise, walking with or without fido and bicycle riding. What is the difference besides speed riding a bicycle or motorcycle. I have been tempted. Tomorrow makes 2 weeks since our SIP. A few days of rain ahead then I might make a break for it.

McWideglide

Jeff M.
2002 Harley Dyna Wideglide
2016 BMW R1200RT
2009 BMW K1300GT sold
1976 BMW R90/6 sold
1967 BSA 441 Victor sold
post #20 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 8:57 pm

Garage

I inspected the bike and installed the battery and took it for a boot and it was heaven.
No restrictions here.
Stay positive!

2005 BMW R1200RT
1983 Suzuki GS650G
1975 Suzuki GT550 RAM AIR
post #21 of 40 Old Mar 28th, 2020, 9:57 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norriscyn View Post
I live in locked-down Northern California. Curious if folks are out there riding during the shelter-in-place and what the experience has been like (and any issues with law enforcement). It's a cool but beautiful sunny day and I'm itching to ride ...
@Norriscyn I live in west san jose. Just got my brand new 2020 r1250 RT delivered few days back. I took it out for a ride couple of days ago - san jose, milpitas area. Saw a handful of bikers along the ways. I too am now thinking if I should be out. I also happen to drive by cops and they didn't seem to mind.
post #22 of 40 Old Mar 29th, 2020, 3:34 am

Here in the UK we are experiencing ‘lockdown’. No gatherings of more than two, once a day outside for health - walking, excercise, running, cycling, etc. As a seventy year old I have self-isolated for four weeks now - we were told to prepare for 12 weeks in the first instance. Norriscyn has a good question which I have struggled with here. It’s cold but beautiful here and, with the roads empty, I’ve been tempted to ride (could I call this cycling?). I could justify this on the basis of shopping locally (well, within a 50 mile radius) occasionally and being able to take a circuitous route of a hundred miles to get there. I know it’s not improving my physical health much but what it would do for my mental health is surely worth the risk - perhaps.

The older you get, the more you know and the less you need.

2011 - BMW R1200RT SE
post #23 of 40 Old Mar 29th, 2020, 7:31 am

I'm sheltering with my wife in the Poconos in NE Pennsylvania. Nice to be home and not commuting to NYC each day. I've been teleworking on my laptop, but there is plenty of extra time. I've changed the fluids on my LT, will soon order Spiegler steel brake lines, and cleaned up the engines in 3 other vehicles and detailed them as well. Cleaned up by John Deere tractor and sharpened the blades on the cutting deck. Most importantly, have watched many YouTube videos on the LT, especially Kirk Johnson. All this is just over one week. I am in no hurry to return to work, though others may not have this luxury. Oh, also installed LED fogs on my VW Turbo, and Xenons all around on my wife's BMW. This week, I will de-rust my Silver motorcycle lift, and give it a fresh coat of paint. Keep busy everyone, and use this downtime wisely.
61774Rob likes this.
post #24 of 40 Old Mar 29th, 2020, 7:33 am

And lest I forget, I have time to surf this excellent forum!
post #25 of 40 Old Mar 29th, 2020, 7:51 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by leshenits215 View Post
Most importantly, have watched many YouTube videos on the LT, especially Kirk Johnson.
I see two possibilities here...either you're sitting on your LT (K1200LT) watching the garage TV, or in your living room watching the LG (typo) big-screen. Or, maybe a third...you have a big-screen on the LT?

Yes, I've been inside too long.
post #26 of 40 Old Mar 29th, 2020, 7:56 am
Lifetime Supporter

I"m at the Southern tip of Texas where our County has 27 cases of COVID-19 with a population of 870,000+. We also have a SIP order, but I have to get out as my wife and her sisters take care of their 95 year old dad (WWII South Pacific Navy Vet) so like it or not, I have exposure to at least six people. Planning on a ride today, it's cool right now, but raining with temp at 68. It's been hot lately, in the 90s, but a cool front pushed through yesterday afternoon and knocked the temps down to 92!

2017 R1200RT
2008 Harley Davidson 105th Anniversary Ultra Classic
IBA No. 58411
post #27 of 40 Old Mar 29th, 2020, 12:28 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJPsRT View Post
If I had any inkling that I could be a participant in spreading this virus by riding, I'd put the bike on the Battery Tender and do a deeper dive on Netflix.
As you mentioned if you have a 'mishap' this is where the problem starts for spreading virus, or picking up virus as the case will likely be. Rare as it is, it can happen, and showing up in the ER as a trauma activation or even a compound fracture from dropping your bike on your lower leg etc is one of those inklings. I've had only one close call in the last 65K miles but again, it happens. I think if you add an 'essential purpose', like picking up groceries then it's arguably justifiable from a legal standpoint. That is pretty much it for me, mostly taking the bike out to keep the battery charged once a month and incorporating an errand during the ride.
garr2 likes this.

2016 R1200RT - Dreamliner
2013 F800GT - Sold
1986 Parallel Twin Daughters -

1985 Kawasaki 1000 LTD - Sold
1964 Harley Davidson Sprint 250 - Sold
1968 Honda 350 - Sold
post #28 of 40 Old Mar 29th, 2020, 10:43 pm

We have a shelter-in-place order through 15 May. Going out for groceries is allowed, so I ride to a grocery store 50-75 miles away and buy some lettuce. Put it away, go out to a different store for a cucumber. etc. As others have noted, I'm not infecting anyone riding ATTGATT, alone, on a deserted back road.

2020 R1250 GSAW Low
2016 R1200 GSAW Low (traded)
2015 R1200 RT (traded)
2012 K1600 GTL (traded)
2012 R1200 RT (totaled, RIP)

post #29 of 40 Old Mar 29th, 2020, 10:57 pm
Cat Herder

Garage

Rode out to Nipton yesterday and had coffee in the parking lot. Lots of bikes from Calif. and NV. You might as well ride. You are covered and wearing winter gear.
It will be in the upper 70's this coming week... I will be out again.

Wash your hands...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_5552.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	861.0 KB
ID:	156199  

Tvguy
'16 R1200RT - "Golden Eye"
'11 R1200RT - "Night Fury" SOLD
'02 K1200LTE - "The Silver Bullet" SOLD

post #30 of 40 Old Mar 30th, 2020, 10:15 pm

I was riding to work until last Thursday when I started working from home. Commutes had been nice. I will be going in once a week or so as needed.

Ponch

"I came into this game for the action, the excitement. Go anywhere, travel light, get in, get out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

2009 RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335
VROC 8109-R
VBA 19
post #31 of 40 Old Mar 31st, 2020, 2:08 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider2 View Post
We have a shelter-in-place order through 15 May. Going out for groceries is allowed, so I ride to a grocery store 50-75 miles away and buy some lettuce. Put it away, go out to a different store for a cucumber. etc. As others have noted, I'm not infecting anyone riding ATTGATT, alone, on a deserted back road.
OK thatís a strategy then. Mind is made up. Why didnít I think of that?

The older you get, the more you know and the less you need.

2011 - BMW R1200RT SE
post #32 of 40 Old Apr 13th, 2020, 1:55 pm

Our local BMW ride club in Tucson has canceled club rides, in attempt to be in compliance with the governors orders. So informal rides are conducted instead. We eat at a picnic table, continuing to enjoy the great outdoors!
post #33 of 40 Old Apr 13th, 2020, 5:05 pm

I've been riding while sheltering in place in Colorado. Mostly solo, but once with my Son. (Separate bikes.) Picked up to go dinners from time to time too. Have also worked on my bike out in front of the house. We're in a suburban neighborhood in a Denver suburb.
post #34 of 40 Old Apr 13th, 2020, 6:25 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by leshenits215 View Post
I'm sheltering with my wife in the Poconos in NE Pennsylvania. Nice to be home and not commuting to NYC each day. I've been teleworking on my laptop, but there is plenty of extra time. I've changed the fluids on my LT, will soon order Spiegler steel brake lines, and cleaned up the engines in 3 other vehicles and detailed them as well. Cleaned up by John Deere tractor and sharpened the blades on the cutting deck. Most importantly, have watched many YouTube videos on the LT, especially Kirk Johnson. All this is just over one week. I am in no hurry to return to work, though others may not have this luxury. Oh, also installed LED fogs on my VW Turbo, and Xenons all around on my wife's BMW. This week, I will de-rust my Silver motorcycle lift, and give it a fresh coat of paint. Keep busy everyone, and use this downtime wisely.

I am in central Illinois sheltering in my home. I used this time (not traveling the US) to fix my bike using any and all videos especially Kirk Johnson's. I re built the fuel pump sender with all new parts, put steel fuel disconnects on, changed all the fluids and filters. I am also thinking of replacing the the OE rubber brake lines.

02' K1200LT current bike
'85 Honda Sabre V65
'80 Kawasaki KZ650
'72 Honda 350/4
post #35 of 40 Old Apr 13th, 2020, 6:28 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norriscyn View Post

Oh and I forgot to mention, Since i got her ('02 K1200LT) running... I've been to the store twice, went to Harbor tools and the candy store. All in about 350 miles, and I completely stayed safe!

02' K1200LT current bike
'85 Honda Sabre V65
'80 Kawasaki KZ650
'72 Honda 350/4
post #36 of 40 Old Apr 13th, 2020, 6:40 pm

Wife and I went up on BRP, in western NC for a couple of hours, this past Saturday for some remote isolation. Had to get her out of the house ! We kept to ourselves and just enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air.

Jim Lawson 2020 K1600B
Retired to NC !

post #37 of 40 Old Apr 14th, 2020, 10:35 pm
Cat Herder

Garage

Made it back to California again last Sunday.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_5599.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	696.3 KB
ID:	156597  

Tvguy
'16 R1200RT - "Golden Eye"
'11 R1200RT - "Night Fury" SOLD
'02 K1200LTE - "The Silver Bullet" SOLD

post #38 of 40 Old Apr 14th, 2020, 11:13 pm
IBR# 366

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61774Rob View Post
I've been to the store twice, went to Harbor tools and the candy store.
Wait, I thought Harbor Freight was the candy store...

Managed to run a couple small errands on the LT over the last few weeks, but usually when I go out I'm doing big shopping runs, so it's the wife's car.

Maybe I need to just go and burn some dinosaurs for no real reason at all...

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #39 of 40 Old Apr 15th, 2020, 12:01 am

I am gunna go for a ride Your not going to get this virus riding a motorcycle I am in Northern California San Francisco area
and I had to get the Beemer out from the garage
post #40 of 40 Old Apr 17th, 2020, 6:34 pm

We had lovely weather here in Central Texas this past Wednesday so took a vacation day from work (working at home) and hopped on my bike and did a 305 mile ride. It was awesome to be out. I had to do a fuel stop and used a latex glove on the fuel pump for that.
RJPsRT likes this.

Last edited by fleuger99; Apr 18th, 2020 at 7:31 am.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in