BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

All Great Ideas

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Renzo 
#1 · (Edited)
All Great Ideas for removing body panels on 2016 RT

Took some time to gather some of this forums great Ideas, I cant take credit for the information, all I did was reorganize it, Its a printable file that 14" X 20" so if you want to print it, It should be clear. I know some members have place this on foam board. I just tried to make it more manageable. Let me know if you find any errors. Might help when working on your R1200RT 2016. Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: All Great Ideas for removing body panels on 2016 RT

Took some time to gather some of this forums great Ideas, I cant take credit for the information, all I did was reorganize it, Its a printable file that 14" X 20" so if you want to print it, It should be clear. I know some members have place this on foam board. I just tried to make it more manageable. Let me know if you find any errors. Might help when working on your R1200RT 2016. Thanks
Does something like this exist for the 05?
Thanks

#12 ·
Don’t really know what computer or printer you have, But On my Mac I click on the photo in thread, a new window comes up with photo in browser, Then just click on the new photo that came up on browser it should be a full screen and print, Let me know if this helps.

#13 ·
Thank you, But I would like to take this time to thank Boxflyer for coming up with the idea to make foam board, very well thought out Idea, check out his videos on You tube.
All I did was reorganize his ( Boxflyer ) Idea to make it more compact. Thanks Boxflyer!!

#15 ·

Thank you Renzo, for the photoshop work. I was inspired by BoxFlyer's great demonstration of it's use and providing the links . I got as far as downloading the photos but fail at photoshop. I was able to print it out on my 13"x19" Canon Pro 9000-II ink jet printer, set for the 11x17 paper I had available. It is still of adequate size I believe.
Good stuff flows here...

#16 ·

I successfully printed it yesterday about 24 x 16. The text looks good - even the smallest. I did notice that there was some text clipped at the edges of a few frames. Maybe those images could be slightly smaller to fit completely in the available spaces. Otherwise - looks great and a big thanks!

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.