BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

GS-911 Price Drop

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Sandlapper 
#1 ·
I just checked the price on Amazon for the GS-911 and it was 279.00 down from 400.oo these past years. I was planing to support a BMW Rider supplier like Ted's but this price is very good. If any one has been holding out to get one this might be a good time even with Christmas just around the corner. I hope the other fourms hear about it.:wave:yeah:

#2 ·
Ted Porter

GS-911 Diagnostic ToolGS-911 Diagnostic Tool
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL PRICING!
30% Off thru December 9th!

GS-911 USB for 2017-on Models w/OBD-II connector (Enthusaist only)
Not Yet Rated | Write the First Review
Code: GS911USBOBD2
Price: $299.00
Special: $209.30

GS-911 Diagnostic ToolGS-911 Diagnostic Tool
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL PRICING!
30% Off thru December 9th!
GS-911 Wifi for 2017-on Models w/OBD-II connector (Pro or Enthusiast)
Code: GS911WIFIOBD2
Price: $399.00
Special: $279.30

https://www.beemershop.com/category...r-bmw-motorcycles-ted-porters-beemershop.html

#4 ·
That depends on what or how your going to use it. I have a 2012 RT. Great tool. I'm sure they have one to buy. If not go directly to their web site. You want the yellow one called GS911 blue or usb model.

#8 · (Edited)
"SALE" ended prematurely last week.​

Today (12/9/2019) was advertised as the past day of the promotion.

From the Beemer Shop
Hello Paul,

Yes, I’m sorry to report that we ran out of the stock that we were able to purchase at the lower cost which we were giving to the customer in the form of the discounted price. I was also not able to purchase any more inventory from Hex at that lower price as they ended the sale.

I’m sorry to give you this news, I would love to be able to provide the discount but I simply can’t get them anymore at the discounted price.

I am having an end of year phone meeting with the powers at Hex. I will ask them to consider another discount for next year, maybe an Easter sale or Memorial Day sale, something like that. We will announce these sales if and when they happen on our Facebook page and also through our newsletter which you can sign up for at the bottom of our home page.

Best regards,

#9 ·
As the proud owner of a new to me 18 RT, I'm still in the stage of got to have all that is RT....in other words the money is burning a hole in my pocket.

So, was on ebay and I noticed that there are essentially 2 versions/types of the gs-911 tool. One is red and probably not made in China and cost $400, the other is yellow and more than likely made in China and cost $75-&125. They both claim to do the same thing.

In trying to get more info came across a link over on MOA board where the guy gives a tutorial and he uses the yellow version but I don't know what year RT. So my question will the yellow one work with my '18RT?

Thanks

Attachments

#10 ·
Not sure how you ascertain the country of origin from the case color but if it's on E-Bay and less expensive than a local authorized dealer, you are most likely throwing your money away. These things are tricky and, though I do buy stuff on Ebay (most recently a set of engine guards), I would NEVER buy something electronic. Especially anything claiming to be the real deal at half price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.