BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

My 2008 BMW R1200RT

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Deleted member 49715 
#1 ·
Hello friends: Would anyone be interested in buying my R1200RT? It’s in good shape, if interested, please send me your best offers and I’ll send you some pictures. Thank you kindly and have a great day!

#2 ·
Wny don't you post your photos here? Also include here salient info about the bike. How many miles on it? What color is it? What accessorie are on it? Does it have a BMW top case? How many miles on the tires? Does it have aftermarket saddles? If it does, who made them? Tell us anthing you know about it.

Just "It's in good shape" tells someone who might be interested nothing.

And have a great day.

#4 ·
Sorry gentlemen, the system doesn't allow me to post pictures. I will try and create some posts to meet the minimum required thresh old and then will post them pictures. Thanks for your help again. Much appreciated and have a great day ahead.

#5 ·
Dear all:

Seems like the pictures will go thru. I am in need of some funds as life as thrown a curve ball and I need to sell my BMW R1200RT.
Attached are a few pictures. Bike is in very good shape, transmission etc.
Its a 2008 BMW R1200RT with 53.400.00 miles on it.
I am located in Canada and willing to assist with the transportation/paperwork to the US if need be.
Please holler at me if interested. Thank you kindly.

Best regards,

Daryl

Attachments

#11 ·
Looks like my bike. If you want to sell it, it would be helpful to post some details about what comes with it as Jeff suggests, but you also need to say where it is (Canada is pretty big) and what you are looking for a price.

I'm not sure how easy it is to import a bike from Canada to the US if it was never sold here in the first place. I'm sure other folks may know more than me and can chime in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.