BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Mounted Seahorse Trunk

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  wethead 
#1 ·
Bought the Dusak backrest and luggage rack mounting hardware from Mr. Dusak and finally got around to mounting my Seahorse box. Needed a day trip box for coffee mug, glasses, gloves, etc. but didn’t want a huge expensive trunk. This will fit the bill nicely. Mr. Dusak’s mounting hardware made it super easy at an affordable price. 4 screws and it’s off. Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi All, Sorry but I have been so busy lately with the new K16 Gen 4 backrests that I have been neglecting the RT units.
Yes I do make a installation kit that allows you to attach your own accessories, I.e. a larger luggage rack, top case , dog carrier, etc with just 4 screws
It is the same attachment kit that is used for my passenger backrest that still allows the installation of a factory trunk without any interference.
The HDPE spacer blocks work like puzzle pieces that lock the accessories into the existing factory luggage rack preventing any movement and preventing the breaking of the factory rack due to over tightening.
Price is $79.95 with free shipping in the US and comes with a template and detailed instructions. PM me for details or email dusaksalesandservice@gmail.com Thanks Dan
Helmet Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Personal protective equipment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.