Northern Colorado BMW/Ducati - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old May 24th, 2006, 2:14 pm Thread Starter

Northern Colorado BMW/Ducati

Hey all!

I'm gonna be sit'n in their service department's waiting room about 3:00pm Friday May 25. The shop there in Loveland next to the Ft. Collins Airport.

Anyone wanna have a cuppa, shoot the breeze or whatever, come on by.

Ride'n back to Laramie after they get done read'n my LT's brain cell out.

If ya wanna try a hookup - lemme know, I'll PM ya my cell number. Maybe go find a road or something.

(I'll have tail trunk latch repair kits with me too http://millenhaus.com)

Tate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

02 Mauve - my 'Light Truck'
Wyoming Immigration Officer, Cyberhiway tour guide and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old May 24th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Tate,

I doubt that I'll make it down to Ft. Collins but give me a ring when you get back to Laramie, maybe we can get together and compare war stories.
Wayne
post #3 of 12 Old May 24th, 2006, 3:45 pm

forgot to give you my phone # 307-745-6844

post #4 of 12 Old May 24th, 2006, 5:20 pm Thread Starter

Hey Wayne - cool, look forward to it!

Of course - Friday isn't the 25th - still gotta learn to read these here new fangled calander thingers.... (Friday is the 26th)

Tate

post #5 of 12 Old May 24th, 2006, 5:21 pm Thread Starter

Hey! That's right! You've got connections to Altitude, right?

Tate

post #6 of 12 Old May 25th, 2006, 12:28 pm

Be there Saturday

Too bad I will be there Saturday having a lighted rack put on. Would have liked to have someone to talk to. I live in Torrington and it seems like I make the trip often.

Tom
post #7 of 12 Old May 25th, 2006, 12:37 pm Thread Starter

Dang Tom, timing is everything.

Saturday I'll be caging from Laramie to Denver with the family for graduation stuff (too many of us to fit on one bike and the boy ain't old enough to run his own, yet). Not sure if we're headed back to Casper Saturday night or waiting until Sunday. Sorta depends on how much celebrating we get in.

You wanna try and meet up Friday - say Gurnsey, Wheatland or something? Tenative plan is to leave Casper 'bout noonish or so. Was think'n of running 'cross Shirley Basin. but if we can get organized, I'd run I-25, then take 34 through Sybille Canyon to Laramie after. Always wanted to ride that road.

In the mean time - if you're in Torrington and I'm just now finding out about ya, I've not been paying attention. Time to start up our own 'LT Chapter' of something or other, eh?

Tate

post #8 of 12 Old May 25th, 2006, 2:16 pm

Possible meeting

As it turns out I have Friday off (alt work sched). Was going strip the plastic off my wifes 2006 Burgman for a valve check, but could be done and over to Wheatland by 13:00.

The last thing I want to do is alter your chosen route. Small world Friend, I grew up in Casper. My brothers and sisters still live there. I come to visit them about once a month.

Including myself that's four of us in Wyoming, that I know of, that own an LT. I have a buddy in Cheyenne with a brown '03. I would love to get a tech session going sometime.
post #9 of 12 Old May 25th, 2006, 10:03 pm Thread Starter

I'll have my son with me. We'd be MORE than happy to stop in at wheatland durring a run - but 1300hrs is too late for me. I've a 1500hrs appointment with the BMW dealer in Loveland - still have to do the meet and greet with my parents in Laramie. 2 hours just wont' allow enough time to say 'Hi' to ya, get to Laramie, do the family bit and get to Loveland.

Tell ya what - get your wife's ride serviced - enjoy the weekend and remember what it's for ::salute::. Let's get organized and plan a real tech/meet/greet/feed and story session soon. Do things right rather than trying to squeeze it all in at the last minute. One of these weekends come'n would be good for me.

I can offer the house and garage here - good neighborhood, spare room for one couple - family room and a living room for another pair of couples. Most tools (no lift), including gear for wires and other electrical stuff and an eagerness to meet and tinker!

Let's make something happen. Casper, Laramie, Cheyenne - where ever. Let's just git 'er dun

Sound fair?

Tate

post #10 of 12 Old May 25th, 2006, 10:45 pm

Memorial Day

OK Tate sounds good, spontaneity is on thing hurried planning is another. When I come see you in Casper will probably stay with my brother, but thanks for the offer. Have fun in Laramie and Denver. Can't wait until the logistics work out.

I fully understand this holiday having been in the military for 26 years. I am currently a Sergeant Major with the Wyoming Army National Guard.

Later Friend,
Torrington Tom
post #11 of 12 Old May 25th, 2006, 10:49 pm Thread Starter

Tom, we gots more in common with each other than our LTs.

I was a Staff Seargent in the 187th AES, WY-ANG

Last deployment was to Tazar :salute: WhooAhh!

Tate

Last edited by Zotter; May 25th, 2006 at 10:57 pm.
post #12 of 12 Old May 26th, 2006, 5:33 pm Thread Starter

OK, here at BMW/Ducati Northern Colorado

Nice warm day - bugs, rain and a bit of wind.

What a life

Tate

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in