Scottsdale / Phoenix / Mesa / Tempe.... - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old Oct 5th, 2005, 8:42 pm Thread Starter

Scottsdale / Phoenix / Mesa / Tempe....

Thought I would post a thread here for the riders in this general area so we can start a "getting to know you" event again.

I had a GREAT time meeting Glen a couple weeks ago and I am also loking forward to meeting wiht Dave and Larry some time.

Anyway, if any of you would like to start a RTE some evening or weekend, post it here so we can see it.

On another note.... GLEN.....post here or e mail me. I need to ask you something about the firefly antenna....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
05' K1200 LT - BMW MOA Member
05 CCR Survivor
- Team-N-Training
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old Oct 6th, 2005, 6:02 pm

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2DOG
Anyway, if any of you would like to start a RTE some evening or weekend, post it here so we can see it.
Would love to. I hear Greer is nice this time of year!

Ride On!

Goodyear, AZ
"Yeah but its a warm heat!"

'13 SILVA K1600GTL
post #3 of 13 Old Oct 6th, 2005, 11:57 pm

Dude, isn't Arizona covered under the South West forum?

Dave Moore
Boerne, Texas
Chain-driven '08 Blazing Orange Triumph Tiger 1050i

post #4 of 13 Old Oct 7th, 2005, 1:38 pm

Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemoore
Dude, isn't Arizona covered under the South West forum?
Who knows? It used to be listed with the states and sections but now with this new format....I dunno.

Ride On!

Goodyear, AZ

'13 SILVA K1600GTL
post #5 of 13 Old Oct 9th, 2005, 11:09 am Thread Starter

That's what I thought wne I originally looked for it. However, was placed in the Rocky Mountain forums on the old site, so I just put my post here because people who posted previous would likely find it here.

-
05 CCR Survivor
- Team-N-Training
post #6 of 13 Old Oct 17th, 2005, 1:17 pm

AZ 191 October 29 and 30

Sorry Stew, just saw this post today(I already emailed you)
I've been watching the SW Forum, so I missed this

On Saturday, Oct 29th Lilly and I are leaving Phoenix,(early) heading out to Safford, then up AZ 191, staying in Springerville for the nite. Then back to Phoenix VIA Payson on Sunday.

Anyone Interested??

Glen Frankum
post #7 of 13 Old Oct 17th, 2005, 10:35 pm Thread Starter

Hey Glenn, Thanks for the e mail and all of the information on the Firewire you supplied. That was really nice of you to do that (part numbers and all LOL!)
I have to keep training for the RnR Marathon on Saturdays until Jan the 15th so Saturdays are not good for me unless they are late morning or early afternoon rides.

Keep posting (here or?) so I can keep track of what's happening and perhaps make a ride to meet the rest of the BMWLT bunch!

-
05 CCR Survivor
- Team-N-Training
post #8 of 13 Old Oct 19th, 2005, 11:09 pm

The index says:

Southwest: "Local news, rides and talk for riders in Southern California, Nevada, and Arizona."

New Mexico Highways magazine used to have a column called "One of our 50 is missing." Maybe Arizona is lost too? But, hey, don't mind me - just stirring up trouble.
post #9 of 13 Old Oct 20th, 2005, 10:44 am Thread Starter

Ahhh, that's great, they changed it then...

-
05 CCR Survivor
- Team-N-Training
post #10 of 13 Old Dec 25th, 2005, 2:44 pm

Down in Phoenix thru the Holidays

Am posting here and in the SW forum.
Anybody up for a ride in this spectacular weather over the Holidays?
I am not missing the Portland rain at all!
Jeff
"Mitch Rider"

Anyone from the forum on a black LT on the 303 loop this Christmas morning?
post #11 of 13 Old Dec 25th, 2005, 3:24 pm

I'm off until Thursday evening if you want to do a ride Wednesday?

(I'm tied up until then...)

Ride On!

Goodyear, AZ

'13 SILVA K1600GTL
post #12 of 13 Old Dec 25th, 2005, 7:23 pm

Wednesday Ride Works

Harry,
I am just up at the end of the 303, so not far from Goodyear. You're the local, I am the new guy here...open to wherever you think would be a good destination.
Jeff
post #13 of 13 Old Dec 25th, 2005, 8:49 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch_Rider
Harry,
I am just up at the end of the 303, so not far from Goodyear. You're the local, I am the new guy here...open to wherever you think would be a good destination.
Jeff
Forecast calls for mid 70's then. We have another lister in Prescott and since we're on this side of town, I feel Prescott would be a great destination that day. Also, let's move this over to the SW forum so hopefully we can catch some more local riders there.

Ride On!

Goodyear, AZ

'13 SILVA K1600GTL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in