BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

IBA EggSanity GOLD Ride Sat Sept 22, 2019 Memphis TN

995 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Deerhead 
#1 · (Edited)
IBA EggSanity GOLD Ride Sat Sept 21, 2019 Memphis TN

Hi all,

I just can't get enough eggs! So I am again putting together one of the IBA's most unique Rides an EggSanity SS1000 GOLD. For reference IBA EggSanity 1000

The MTF is again sponsoring this ride and it is your opportunity to 1) eat your fill of eggs; 2) earn a GOLD level IBA award ride level; and 3) take advantage of the "Memphis loop" which has all 4 'egg' chain restaurants required for the GOLD level ride. AND participate in a pre-ride dinner at GUS's World Famous Fried Chicken, yum yum! This ride celebrates the long-distance rider’s favorite short order grills in classic Waffle House® style and requires you to enjoy an egg dish at each stop.

The ride will begin and end in Memphis and is going to be on Saturday September 21, 2019. Pre-ride dinner on Friday September 20, 2019

MTF Eggsanity Gold

Ride Safe, Think Fast!
Robert

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: IBA EggSanity GOLD Ride Sat Sept 21, 2019 Memphis TN

Hi all,

I just can't get enough eggs! So I am again putting together one of the IBA's most unique Rides an EggSanity SS1000 GOLD. For reference IBA EggSanity 1000

The MTF is again sponsoring this ride and it is your opportunity to 1) eat your fill of eggs; 2) earn a GOLD level IBA award ride level; and 3) take advantage of the "Memphis loop" which has all 4 'egg' chain restaurants required for the GOLD level ride. AND participate in a pre-ride dinner at GUS's World Famous Fried Chicken, yum yum! This ride celebrates the long-distance rider’s favorite short order grills in classic Waffle House® style and requires you to enjoy an egg dish at each stop.

The ride will begin and end in Memphis and is going to be on Saturday September 21, 2019. Pre-ride dinner on Friday September 20, 2019

MTF Eggsanity Gold

Ride Safe, Think Fast!
Robert
BUMP, registration is still OPEN, Saturday Sept 21 for the ride, Friday Sept 20 pre-ride dinner.

#3 ·
Re: IBA EggSanity GOLD Ride Sat Sept 21, 2019 Memphis TN

This Friday, 9 EggSanity riders and I will have a pre-rider dinner in Memphis TN at Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken near Exit 16 on I-40 (Germantown Parkway) at 6:00 pm.
All are welcome to the no host event. The IBA, if all complete their ride will have 6 new members, whoop whoop!
Let me know if you can come so I can reserve enough room.
Captrehkopf at gee mail.
Ride Safe, Think Fast!
Robert

Date: FRIDAY, 20SEP19
Time 1800 local, Pre-Ride Dinner, No Host,
Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken
N35° 12.422' W89° 47.513',
2965 N Germantown Rd,
Bartlett, TN 38133
901-373-9111.

#4 ·
Wow, no idea how I managed to miss this post. Wish I hadn't. I'm right here in Memphis, would love to have attended and rode. I'll watch for more activity based in the area. This was a great idea!

#5 ·
2020 RTE Ride To Eat Northwest TN Saturday April 4, 2020 See the Eagles

BB 1200RT,
My next event: I'm sorry you missed the EggSanity ride also. I'm not sure right now but maybe again next year. PM me your contact information and I'll put you on my riders list.

Hi all,
My suggestion for the winter doldrums is to put this SPRING RTE on your calendar and you'll be part of the magic of wishing for better riding conditions in the new season, promise!
Ride Safe everyone and see you in West Tennessee, Tiptonville on Saturday April 4th (First Saturday in April). Please register via Ride Master (https://rides.jasonjonas.com/regRequest.php?id=680) so I'll know how big a room to reserve and how many for the boat tour?
Boyette's Restaurant in Tiptonville, TN, 11:00am to1:00pm Saturday April 4, 2020.

Added attraction for 2020: I am setting up Eagle exclusive pontoon boat tours that leave from the Ranger Station located across the street from Boyette’s. The tours will be for RTE attendees only! Weather must cooperate for the boat’s rides.
Morning Eagles exclusive Boat Tour Leaves at 09:00 to 11:00. 15 people limit, cost $8.
Afternoon Eagles exclusive Boat Tour Leaves at 1:00 to 3:00. 15 people limit, cost $8.

This ride is scheduled at the same time as the Bald Eagles' baby eaglets should be about two to three weeks old. The Ranger Station across the highway has had cameras on their nesting sites. So, if the Eagles cooperate and nest where the cameras are then you can see these magnificent birds close up. Additionally, the Ranger Station has other live examples of wildlife including two Bald Eagles that are injured and can't hunt for themselves, so you'll see Eagles regardless. Reelfoot Lake Eagles

Boyette's serves family style and is described below: Since 1921 Boyette's has been one of west Tennessee's top restaurants. People from all over a four-state area make the drive every week to experience the true flavor of the south. Just make sure you're hungry, because their specialty is serving up generous portions of Catfish, Country Ham, Fried Chicken and more. Put it together with some homemade hushpuppies, onion rings and country vegetables and it's not just a meal it's an experience.
Boyette's Dining Room at Reelfoot Lake
Boyette's Dining Room (N36 21.643 W89 25.985) Hwy. 21 Tiptonville, TN 38079

Ride Safe, Think Fast!
Robert

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.