Anyone have tourmaster flex pants? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old May 21st, 2010, 1:00 pm Thread Starter

Anyone have tourmaster flex pants?

I have been looking for some versatile pants because I really can't afford to have multiples. I was made aware of the joe rocket altr egos and they looked great but of course no one around me stocks anything. I finally called a little shop in Riverside which i have been to before and he sold the joe rockets but suggested the tourmaster flex and had my size in stock, so i went down and checked them out. They seem like they are very versatile and would work well for me. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with them?

2001 K1200LTC
1998 Suzuki Marauder 800
1982 Suzuki GS550L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old May 21st, 2010, 8:06 pm

Re: Anyone have tourmaster flex pants?

I have them and love them. I also have the Flex jacket and love it. I find Tourmaster products to be great. I have 2 of their jackets (Transition and Flex) and feel that their quality is up there with others that cost many times more.

Ray Rau
Brewster, NY
'99 LT - Champagne
post #3 of 4 Old May 24th, 2010, 1:34 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderRay
I have them and love them. I also have the Flex jacket and love it. I find Tourmaster products to be great. I have 2 of their jackets (Transition and Flex) and feel that their quality is up there with others that cost many times more.
I don't know if they still make them; but I've got the Tourmaster Venture pans that come with a mremovable rain liner and a separate insulated liner. Very versativle. In the summer they are cool with no liners and you can add as needed. I got them at www.newenough.com for a reasonable price.

post #4 of 4 Old Aug 17th, 2010, 2:38 pm Thread Starter

Well I finally bought these pants and have gone for a few shorter rides. I really like them so far, I will start commuting an hour and a half one way 4 days a week for school starting next week and they seem like they will serve me well for the task. The mesh would work better on a bike with less front protection, but that is the price you pay for a capable bike. I was riding in low 90ís with very high humidity and was notably more comfortable as I had shorts on under the pants. I think I will be looking hard at the jacket next year.

2001 K1200LTC
1998 Suzuki Marauder 800
1982 Suzuki GS550L

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in