LDComfort Turtle Neck Shirts - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old Mar 25th, 2010, 6:36 pm Thread Starter

Question LDComfort Turtle Neck Shirts

Does anyone have any experience with the turtle neck shirts either long or short?

THANKS,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old Mar 25th, 2010, 8:43 pm

Thumbs up Re: LDComfort Turtle Neck Shirts

They are great. Go to their website. It is all true.
The only item I have not tried is the separate arms. See the website.
post #3 of 7 Old Mar 25th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Re: LDComfort Turtle Neck Shirts

Just looked at their website, the video of the dual layer fabric was truly impressive. The testimonials page was ridiculous!!!! I am definitely going to try their products for riding -- but I sit a computer all freaking day long so I am thinking...... hmmmm my butt may be happier in LDComfort at work too!

post #4 of 7 Old Mar 25th, 2010, 10:20 pm
IBR# 366

Garage

I have over 100K miles in LDComfort gear. In fact, if I'm going to be on the bike more than an hour or so, I'll only wear LDComfort and nothing else under my riding gear.

Quite simply, the material they use is superior to anything else out there. It just plain works.

I use the long sleeve version, because I remain covered from direct sunlight even when wearing my mesh jacket. I stay dry and comfortable from freezing temps to well over 100 degrees.

Seriously, my LDComfort stuff goes everywhere on the bike with me. I have three full sets and have lived in those for weeks at a time while on the road. All I need is my LDComfort gear and one pair of jeans and a nice shirt in case I feel like going out to dinner one night. Otherwise, I'll be in my LDComforts and riding.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #5 of 7 Old Mar 26th, 2010, 2:26 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gark
Just looked at their website, the video of the dual layer fabric was truly impressive. The testimonials page was ridiculous!!!! I am definitely going to try their products for riding -- but I sit a computer all freaking day long so I am thinking...... hmmmm my butt may be happier in LDComfort at work too!
You know something funny? I work in my office sometimes for 8 hours or more per day. Why would I think of wearing anything else but LDComfort? You like sitting on seams? Not me. You like sitting in damp cotton? Not me. You like sitting on gathered material or fabric? Not me. You like sitting on folds and wrinkles in fabric? Not me.

I wear my LDComfort 365 days a year. I have done so for the past 11 years. You are so very correct, LDComfort is the answer for your office chair. Comfort counts for every mile and every hour. (I just had to jump in!! ) τΏ~

Have mercy on yourself.

Getting to the bottm of rider comfort.
post #6 of 7 Old Mar 26th, 2010, 7:35 pm Thread Starter

Thanks for the feedback.

Any and all real user input on the turtle neck shirts will be Greatly Appreciated!

Thanks again,
post #7 of 7 Old Mar 27th, 2010, 5:20 am
Enjoy The Ride

I wear something very simular to LDComfort. It's called CarbonX mine is made by Simpson Racing Products. The cost is over twice as much as LDComfort. CarbonX is like Nomex in that it is heat resistant plus it has the benefits that LDComfort has. I use CarbonX to help decrease friction burns in case I go down.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in