Gerbing Heated Pant Liner Review - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Dec 8th, 2005, 5:54 pm Thread Starter

Gerbing Heated Pant Liner Review

In a nutshell:
The Gerbing Heated Pant Liner does more than heat your lower body. It's effective at preventing the cold and damp from working their craft on your joints and muscles. The feeling of warmth over your hip joints and knees, not to mention outside of thighs, feels extremely soothing. Warm joints are happy joints.

Once you taste , you're reluctant to go back to that cold feeling. It's very much a question of added comfort.

I have a full review up:
Gerbing Heated PANT LINER Review
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides/p...ng/p-liner.htm

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides
:

Last edited by Seeker; Dec 8th, 2005 at 6:59 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Dec 8th, 2005, 7:04 pm

Thumbs up

Nice write up Bruno...

I am giving the Gerbings jacket liner/pants/socks some very serious consideration. You comments help in the decision process...
post #3 of 4 Old Dec 8th, 2005, 7:18 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfxray
Nice write up Bruno...
Thanks!

Quote:
I am giving the Gerbings jacket liner/pants/socks some very serious consideration. You comments help in the decision process...
I used to ride in cold weather with top only body heating. I wasn't cold. But that cold and damp has a way of being absorbed into your lower body joints and muscles. Once you taste the difference, youi don't want to go back for sure!

cheers!

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides
:

post #4 of 4 Old Jun 19th, 2010, 10:22 am

Re: Gerbing Heated Pant Liner Review

I have riden for a bit over 30 years now. 10 years ago I finally had some spare cash and decided to spring for a set of heated gear. Gebrings was the choice and I bought a jacket, pant liner, gloves and insoles (insoles only recently) and ive never loooked back. the bigest hurdle for me was the price of admission to the heated gear club but the 1st time I wore it the price melted away. I now ALWAYS take my heated gear whenever i ride (many mountain passes around here in WA state) and would not even dream about riding without them. I see others that ride year round like I do that do not have heated gear and I almost feel sorry for them untill the giggles start remebering what it was like to freeze on my bike......ah memories.......................

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in